Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411652 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 15, 2024, 11:28:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessTavern Of Heroes needs an additional artist.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tavern Of Heroes needs an additional artist.  (Read 691 times)
optimgamestudio
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2012, 06:47:00 AM »

You might have seen my posts before if not, you can see our indiedb page here : http://www.indiedb.com/games/tavern-of-heroes

Basically, we're a small team of 2 coders and an artist. The programming side of going along fine, we both invest an average of 25 hours per week. The problem is the artist can only invest about 10-15 hours per week and it's really slowing down our progress. We made an indiegogo project (http://www.indiegogo.com/tavernofheroes) in hope that we could pre-sell the game and be able to tell our artist to quit his part-time job but no such luck on that side unfortunately. We're now on the process of releasing a demo to attract people to our idea and badly need more content.

That's why we need another artist. We estimate that the game programming is at about ~50% of the final product and almost ready to release the demo code-wise. The problem is the art is at about <= 10% and we're expecting to slash some of the content of the demo because the artist just can't produce enough.

Unfortunately, we can only pay in % (I know how shitty it sounds, EVERY online projects are like that). At least our product is somewhat advanced enough and we hope we can sell it and then work on more projects. The art is pretty simple (so it can be done fast) and we use vector (illustrator). We're pretty chill as a team, we just need another artist who is as passionate as us and wants to work in the domain I guess. We're located in Montreal, Canada so someone local would be awesome but I think the job can easily be done online.

You can pm me here or if you are on irc on the freenode server, my nick is frankbro. I'm pretty much always online.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic