Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411661 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 04:17:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingGrandpa is Crazy, Naked, and Needs an X-Ray
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Grandpa is Crazy, Naked, and Needs an X-Ray  (Read 948 times)
Zack
Level 0

i make stuff with stuff.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 03, 2013, 03:23:59 PM »

Hey, guys! I just finished up a game I've been working on for about an hour a day for the past few weeks (collectively, no more than 24 hours). I'd like to think of it as a "reverse-platformer" where your goal is give your crazy grandfather an x-ray as he runs about through 20 difficult levels. Because the game was meant to be a tiny challenge for myself, I'm not looking for any crazy in-depth feedback, just general opinions on this little game and what I should fix in a future update. Thanks!

Download (~9 MB - Game Jolt)

Description
Shield your eyes, kids! It looks like grandpa has gone a little crazy. He's running around naked again, but is in dire need of an x-ray! His bones are fragile and could break at any moment. It's your job to scan him to ensure he's doing alright.

Like the young stallion he once was, gramps is on the move! Obstacles are no match for this senior weiner. With 20 hard, testosterone-filled levels, you'll wish the old fart was in a nursing home now more than ever.

Notes
  • Features GJ API.
  • Censored and uncensored versions.
  • Mouse-only gameplay.
  • 20 levels.
  • Created in 24 hours.

Screenshots

Udderdude
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 04:05:45 PM »

Not bad for a 24 hour game.  Predicting his movement became quite a challenge ..
Beanallean
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 04:10:55 PM »

I enjoyed it for the most part, the overall premise is strange but clever. I liked most of the game, but at the same time it was mostly just a game of trial and error. The visuals and sound were also good, but the gameplay was a little lacking. Novel in concept though.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic