Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411595 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 07, 2024, 07:39:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallMAGNETOID [vertical endless runner, free, no-ads] We need some feedback!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MAGNETOID [vertical endless runner, free, no-ads] We need some feedback!  (Read 554 times)
kednar
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 20, 2014, 11:09:42 AM »

Hello guys! We are Room 247 Studio, a recently founded indie studio based in Cologne, Germany. We just released our first game: Magnetoid.

Before leaping into the development of a long-term project we are developing a small mobile game, which goal was to test our teamwork and to experiment the production process in a compressed time. But it turned out that we love the prototype and want to push it forward, so after six weeks the game is done!

Check it out at Google Play Store:

Trailer:

Magnetoid is a vertical endless runner, featuring a magnetic robot that sticks to the polarized walls and rolls upwards in an increasing speed.

The player has to change the robot's polarity by tapping on the screen, which will make it move from side to side, avoiding obstacles to reach the maximum height.

We've been posting also in DevLogs.

Thanks for playing!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 04:53:31 AM by kednar » Logged
Derqs
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 07:00:23 AM »

I really like this, found out that when you tap really quick, you can make the ball float in the middle of the screen. It tires me out tho haha.

kednar
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 07:29:01 AM »

I really like this, found out that when you tap really quick, you can make the ball float in the middle of the screen. It tires me out tho haha.

Cool!! That's a nice trick to do, but take care: some obstacles know what you're doing... ;^)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic