Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411656 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 15, 2024, 06:56:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAssemblee: Part 1Overkill's Art and Goodies
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Overkill's Art and Goodies  (Read 9820 times)
Overkill
Level 3

Andrew G. Crowell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 02:13:33 PM »

Thanks for the comments everyone!

reminds me of G.I Joe for Atari VCS

Oh man, that's cool. I don't think I played ever played that game. That snake has some crazy waveyness to it. Shocked

To be honest, I was actually originally thinking of Megaman 2, the Air Man stage with the red robohead things. And I decided near the end, ehhh, I'll add a tower support so I don't have to bother drawing propellors. And then I was just sort of like, why not make it a shmup scene instead of sidescroller scene?

Anyways.

By the way, nevermind what I said about not using your assets in the second part, Derek said there's no problem with that.

Don't worry. If I *do* use any of my art, I will only use like one or two pieces. I plan on using as much other-people-stuff as possible. I'd think it'd be cheap if I *only* used my art, no doubt about that.

OVK! Nice graphix.

I plan to meet you in battle in part 2 of this as well. WHERE'S MOLASSES MEOW NOW. Wink

GET READY FOR BATTLE.

Healy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2009, 12:40:57 PM »

For some reason the pictures aren't showing up for me anymore.
Ipsquiggle
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2009, 02:53:35 PM »

For some reason the pictures aren't showing up for me anymore.

Makes me a sad panda. Panda
Overkill
Level 3

Andrew G. Crowell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2009, 07:03:11 AM »

About that.

I've been informed that the motherboard on the server they were hosted on blew up. Apparently the server will be revived after the weekend, when the admin can get into the colohost facility.

So in the meantime all my stuff is down. Please be patient! ;_;

Also, mang, school is kicking my butt. If I didn't have all these assignments to do, I'd have time to make real games! If get bored and doodle in class sometime, or I magically get a ton more free time, I'll add more here!

Overkill
Level 3

Andrew G. Crowell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 12:04:29 PM »

Just wanted to bump to say that the server is back online now. So my stuff should have reappeared. Yep.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic