Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411579 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 12:46:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallIndie Games Searchlight (Video Series on ScrewAttack)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Indie Games Searchlight (Video Series on ScrewAttack)  (Read 12415 times)
hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2010, 07:48:27 AM »

Great to see this, you got my support dude.

ADDatWork23
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2010, 12:05:26 PM »

nice videos, you keep the viewer's attention with cool editing

i guess i could rename my youtube channel to AspergersAtWork, eh

Damn!  Coming from you that's great to hear  Grin  Really enjoy what you do with all the let's plays, Salute!  Beer!

Thanks for the kind words!
ADDatWork23
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2010, 09:47:32 PM »

New video up!  This time I have an interview with TRU FUN Entertainment's Chris Bryant to discuss his XBox Live Indie Game Bop N' Pop!  Peep it here:
http://screwattack.com/videos/Indie-Vault-008-Bop-N-Pop-Interview-with-TRU-FUNs-Chris-Bryant

You can check out the Full Un-Cut interview here:
http://screwattack.com/videos/Full-Un-Cut-Interview-with-TRU-FUNs-Chris-Bryant
Levin
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2010, 10:08:25 PM »

oh, c'mon man. Is it so difficult to check Google before choosing the name for a new project?  Facepalm
ADDatWork23
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2010, 10:45:03 PM »

oh, c'mon man. Is it so difficult to check Google before choosing the name for a new project?  Facepalm

The idea of the Indie Vault is a take on ScrewAttack's Video Game Vault.  I'm pretty sure people are smart enough to know the difference between two things.
Levin
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2010, 02:11:36 AM »

The idea of the Indie Vault is a take on ScrewAttack's Video Game Vault.  I'm pretty sure people are smart enough to know the difference between two things.

It's not a matter of intelligence: Indie Game Vault or The Independent Vault would have been a good alternative, but two projects with the same name (Indie Vault) can probably confuse people.
Eclipse
Level 10

0xDEADC0DE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2010, 03:10:41 AM »

I agree, Indie Vault is the "italian tigsource" since years, I think you should change your name to Indie Game Vault as you know, the world doesn't end with usa

<Powergloved_Andy> I once fapped to Dora the Explorer
moshboy
Level 8

i am the sick feeling in the pit of your stomach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2010, 03:28:24 AM »

The more coverage indie games get in unexpected places, the better. Good stuff. Hope to see some different titles in the future.

ADDatWork23
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2010, 11:21:40 AM »

The idea of the Indie Vault is a take on ScrewAttack's Video Game Vault.  I'm pretty sure people are smart enough to know the difference between two things.

It's not a matter of intelligence: Indie Game Vault or The Independent Vault would have been a good alternative, but two projects with the same name (Indie Vault) can probably confuse people.

Alright, I'll fix the name next week.  It'll take a new logo for it and changing some links around but it'll happen this week.  Did you watch any of the videos by chance?  Smiley
CYS
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2010, 10:59:27 PM »

I was surprised by the amt of negative feedback on the video. I personally think its really entertaining with some classic Screwattack humor added in.

Levin
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 06:29:51 AM »

Alright, I'll fix the name next week.  It'll take a new logo for it and changing some links around but it'll happen this week.  Did you watch any of the videos by chance?  Smiley

Of course, I think I've found your series last month. Thumbs up Wink
CiroContinisio
Level 3

Eat this!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2010, 03:16:03 PM »

Hoorrah for the ones who change their mind without much ado.
What will be the new name? I'm looking forward to it, now I'm on the iPod but when I get to a PC I'll take a look at the videos..

ADDatWork23
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2010, 04:03:58 PM »

Now the Indie Vault has a New Name: the Indie Games Searchlight!  Be on the lookout for the biggest video yet.

http://screwattack.com/videos/Indie-Vault-Name-Change

___
Vice President of Marketing, Romeo Pie Software
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2010, 04:13:10 PM »

The Indie Games Searchlight... or IGS for short.

Rock on, more eyes on indie games ;D
Levin
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 04:54:27 AM »

The new name is pretty awesome :D Looking forward to see more episodes!  Beer!
team_q
Level 10

Divide by everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 05:16:34 AM »

I like it, but a couple of things. Flash games aren't free and Armour Games licences some games instead of making them. It's like saying EA made Brutal Legend.

Dirty Rectangles

_PRINCE OF ARCADE_
CiroContinisio
Level 3

Eat this!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2010, 12:42:08 PM »

ADDAtWork, Levin published your video about the name change on IndieVault.it... I laughed my ass off! :D

ADDatWork23
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2010, 10:49:37 PM »

ADDAtWork, Levin published your video about the name change on IndieVault.it... I laughed my ass off! :D

Your kidding me, that was YOU Levin?!?  Fist-Pumps man, thanks a crap-ton for the mention on indievault.it!   Beer!  Really happy you enjoyed the video

That got me a little attention.  I was reading some of those comments and had to play the stupid American card and look up a translator for that.  If the translator is working, it looks like a pretty positive reaction on there, fantastico was used a few times for the series and on Google so that's pretty cool.

But the next video is gonna the biggest one yet and it took me a while to really get the script right for it so be on the lookout in a few weeks for it.

@Eric McQuiggan I'm pretty sure that a lot of the flash games I got aren't pirated, otherwise they're the greatest demos I've ever played.   Wink  Do you mean they're not free to make?  Or that you have to pay on other sites?  Also, that does make sense to compare Armor to EA, I'll make sure to remember that for next time. 
team_q
Level 10

Divide by everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2010, 05:29:20 AM »

@Eric McQuiggan I'm pretty sure that a lot of the flash games I got aren't pirated, otherwise they're the greatest demos I've ever played.   Wink  Do you mean they're not free to make?  Or that you have to pay on other sites?  Also, that does make sense to compare Armor to EA, I'll make sure to remember that for next time. 

No, what I mean is you pay for them through other means, mostly you having to view ads when you go to the website. Yeah, they weren't free to make, and yeah, it wasn't free for Armour games buy the rights from the developer to publish them on their connected websites.

Dirty Rectangles

_PRINCE OF ARCADE_
CiroContinisio
Level 3

Eat this!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2010, 12:39:09 AM »

Your kidding me, that was YOU Levin?!?  Fist-Pumps man, thanks a crap-ton for the mention on indievault.it!   Beer!  Really happy you enjoyed the video

Are you talking with me? Of course Levin is the one two posts above mine.

That got me a little attention.  I was reading some of those comments and had to play the stupid American card and look up a translator for that.  If the translator is working, it looks like a pretty positive reaction on there, fantastico was used a few times for the series and on Google so that's pretty cool.

Yeah, I can tell you that the judgements on indievault.it are largely positive Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic