Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411595 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 07, 2024, 05:24:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread
Pages: 1 ... 528 529 [530] 531 532 ... 602
Print
Author Topic: The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread  (Read 1956486 times)
SneakyParty
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10580 on: January 28, 2018, 05:45:05 AM »

Hello!

My name is Jack, and I'm the founder of Sneaky Party LLC, a one-man indie studio I launched last year.

The earliest game I can remember playing is Reader Rabbit, an educational game on my mom's old IBM (in glorious bright green and black). I studied computer graphics, animation and game design in college, working on several collaborative game design projects in Unity. I've helped students learn to make games using a variety of different engines (Flash, Multimedia Fusion, GameMaker, Unity) in professional roles as a summer camp counselor, private tutor and instructional technologist.

I just recently announced BioEntity, my first game coming later this year. Here is the trailer:

Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/751270/BioEntity/
mark_CRG
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10581 on: January 28, 2018, 01:28:45 PM »

Hi everybody!

My name is mark, programmer and marketer for Chicken Ramen Games, a new indie game studio established November 2017.

The studio is a two man team (plus outsourcing music) and we just wanna make some good games!

Cheers and happy devving!  Waaagh!

chekbo
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #10582 on: January 30, 2018, 05:26:15 AM »

Hi everyone !
I'm chekbo(chakib), Game Designer and Programmer and music producer at my spare time.
I've made games for newgrounds when i was in high school (here's the link of the games if you want to check them out https://chekbo44.newgrounds.com/games).
I have a lot of game ideas of course and i know for sure i want to build'em all.
The experience from newgrounds was fantastic, Having feedbacks from players or even seeing friends having fun (and having a hard time too).
Yesterday was my coming back to making games i did a small prototype for the GlobalGameJam18 and now i'm looking forward to build what i have in mind.
So if you ever want to get in touch with me send me a message here i'll be active most of the time !  Wizard
dario_zubovic
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10583 on: January 30, 2018, 06:05:52 AM »

Hi everybody!

My name is Dario and I'm programmer from Croatia. Huge fan of indie/art games. I have been fiddling with game development since highschool and recently started working professionally in the industry. I'm now jumping in the indie bandwagon. Smiley

I've been silently following few DevLogs, but now I'd ready to actively engage with this interesting community. See you around!  Gentleman
gothicserpent
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10584 on: January 31, 2018, 10:32:25 PM »

Hello!

This is gothicserpent here with a great new sci fi space game called NeptuneGL. Just got released to steam a few weeks ago. Going to be posting here on development and such. Really excited about the steam release.

Betaing the game right now with my steam friends using steam keys. Anyone and everyone welcome to join in.

Game's Just like descent or the battlefront 2 starfighter assault mode if you've played that. Hope you guys enjoy.

Apart from that I'm a pretty nerdy individual with a lot of free time that has a trust fund. Hmm. Oh yeah I also love video games and love 6dof games in general. Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:29:34 AM by gothicserpent » Logged
Binx_Narra
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10585 on: February 01, 2018, 01:55:31 AM »

Hello,

My name is Luka and I help manage some of the online communities for Binx Interative. I'm doing programming, community and marketing. Wizard

Currently we're working on a shoot'em up game called I Hate Running Backwards, but more about the game later in a separate topic  Smiley

Keep up the great work! I'm seeing really nice projects here!

PolygonStag
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10586 on: February 01, 2018, 03:34:17 AM »

Hey Everyone. It's nice to meet you all Beer!

My name is Paul and I'm freelance producer from the sunny city of Glasgow, Scotland. I'm looking to help indie game developers get the most of the development process by helping them with production aspects. This can be anything from scheduling, team management and release planning for example.

Have a good day all and I'll see you about. Gentleman 

P.S. I highly recommend listening to the Celeste OST. It's fantastic. https://radicaldreamland.bandcamp.com/album/celeste-original-soundtrack
EgyptianMau
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10587 on: February 02, 2018, 07:38:28 PM »

Hi, I'm Eliot Se Haak Kim.

I'm a game designer, worked for 4.5 years in industry, and now working as an indie developer.

Loves strategy, tactical games.

Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/sehaak.kim

AlecsGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10588 on: February 03, 2018, 02:58:03 PM »

I'm Alec and I sold my soul to Nintendo.
I've been fascinated with design and making games for a while now and made plenty of dumb games for my friends to play in construct 2, before recently moving to Unity and trying to make something that would actually qualify as "fun".
Heartbeet
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10589 on: February 04, 2018, 03:07:27 PM »

Hey Friends  Coffee,

My name is Willow, I'm a French dude living in the United States, in Denver, CO. It's been a little while I've been lurking around TIGF. Today I've decided I wanted to be part of it.
I am a musician, composer and mix engineer essentially inspired by... well... basically sound of nature and every possible genre, haha. I've yet to prove myself, I've never been part of a team project but I'd love to compose the soundtrack of your next game so I'm gonna put together a nice little portfolio and see what we can do with this Smiley.

Studio by the Bay
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10590 on: February 04, 2018, 06:59:26 PM »

Hi, I'm Ben Robinson, Project Manager for small Melbourne based developer Studio by the Bay. We are currently putting the final touches on our forthcoming game 'Metropolis.' The game has a Steam release date of 29/3/2018 so as you can imagine we are very busy at the moment. I would be happy to answer any questions you have about the game and it's development.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/782410/Metropolis/

Follow us on Twitter: @metropolis_sim

All the best, Ben

fearless_donut
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10591 on: February 05, 2018, 05:05:19 AM »

Hi. I'm Denis.
I am mostly a programmer with a little experience in graphic and music.
I started to play games since Sega/Nintendo times. Back then my fav game was Dune 2 and i like strategy games since then.
Besides of gamedev i have interests in artificial intelligence and some fundamental computer stuff.

Has been working in a small gamedev company long time ago, then spent a lot of time making software for android platform.
Now i'm working on a small space rts game.

My devlog - Aether Way
And Twitter
Ryudem
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10592 on: February 06, 2018, 01:47:44 AM »

Hi im Ryudem.
(sorry if my english isn't perfect).
Im triying to make my own games as indie developer, cause that always was my dream of create my own game and other people like it and play.
I want improve and know the opinion of another people to improve myself, my game and could make something worthy of be played and enjoyed for other people and in some future could sell it.
I like all areas of game development in 2D games specially the game design and art.

Now im working in my own game, alone with a little help in some parts like music or some testing.
RobMiracle
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #10593 on: February 06, 2018, 09:53:03 AM »

Hi, my name is Rob Miracle, I'm the Developer Relations Manager at Corona Labs (https://coronalabs.com), the maker of the 2D game engine Corona.

I'm here to help out with any users who are using Corona to help with questions or for people looking for a great 2D game engine to work with.

Please feel to reach out to me with questions about the engine, how you can use it, what makes it great, etc.

Thanks
Rob
shovelpaw
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10594 on: February 06, 2018, 11:22:08 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Ben. I'm an app developer and musician, who is aspiring to also release my first commercial game early this year. In the past I've primarily focused on making music, but I've found that doing game development allows me to express my enjoyment of both programming and music fairly well.

I'm not really joining to solely talk about my game, I'd mainly like to just make friends in the game development community. If you feel the same way, please feel free to reach out to me and we can chat about games or development or favorite kinds of milk or whatever.

Thanks for reading!
Ben
Ikkir_
Level 0

Explosions are always cool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10595 on: February 06, 2018, 07:31:29 PM »

Hello there, Ikkir here.

Really long time lurker, first time 'actually lets make a game finally and post about it'ter.

Hoping to finish my first game all the way to the end soon! (I don't have enough F keys on my keyboard to pay respect to all my dead projects).

I'm usually super busy but hope to at the very least update my public devlog often enough, and hopefully beyond that, maybe even do some posting on other devlogs.

I'm somewhat active already on the TIG discord though, and posting stuff in the #wipgames channel there, and very likely to respond on there to anyone as well, so feel free to drop me a line!

I'm also working on a tutorial series for Unity, and do Unity dev-help in my non-existent spare time.

Missile Comrade: A missile defense game about MAD commanders and mutually assured destruction.
Devlog
Twitter
Josh Bossie
Level 3

Fly Safe, Pup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10596 on: February 06, 2018, 11:41:27 PM »

Lotta new users today. Welcome! Go make games

Obsdark
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #10597 on: February 08, 2018, 04:19:02 PM »

Hello, Obsdark here

I'm new in this forum and with a proyect near finished at a mechanical standpoint, looking for help and able to help back the people around, i'm a programer by the way.

This place was recommended to me, it seems like a good comunity.

See you arround!
gcwwtig
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10598 on: February 10, 2018, 08:07:30 AM »

Hey guys! Gcwwtig here! I am currently a student in game development learning game development of course. I have always liked playing games and now I also liked developing games as well. I still have a lot to learn and I hope I can learn lots
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 08:21:30 AM by gcwwtig » Logged
arosia
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10599 on: February 10, 2018, 08:42:38 PM »

Hey guys. Nice to meet you.

There's so much here to wander through, and we're excited to explore all the lovely games you guys are working on and releasing.

I go by Lily Black, and my partner in crime is Ivy Fetish. We live in the US, love to dance and garden, and we have a cute, little ferret named Jinnek. He eats hearts and has a bone collection!

We're currently working on a nontraditional visual novel called Arosia.

We started work (on what was originally a card game) in the first half of 2017, but our first iteration had too large of a scope. We pared back to the essentials, and started fresh from scratch about three weeks ago. It's been an amazing experience this time around.

Coding has been so much easier; we managed to get our game engine feature complete in ~12 days.

The bulk of our game plays to our strengths in writing, voice work and art, so now we're just creating as much content as we can. We hope to give crowdfunding a shot in May 2018, and we're prepped for Early Access on Steam and Itch.io in June 2018, with a March 2019 full release.

Here's one last screenshot of our final UI:

So we'll poke around and get to know you guys. Thanks for letting us join you here!

Much love and many hugs.

Pages: 1 ... 528 529 [530] 531 532 ... 602
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic