Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411591 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 07, 2024, 06:00:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesSkullgirls
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15
Print
Author Topic: Skullgirls  (Read 54578 times)
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2012, 10:48:38 PM »

i'd buy this in a heartbeat if i wasn't terrible at all fighting games ever

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2012, 10:53:47 PM »

Buy it, bobo. It has a spiffy tutorial mode just for you.
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 10, 2012, 11:04:05 PM »

I already wasted like $80 on sf4 and mortal kombat, and I dont even have an arcade stick!  WTF

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Dragonmaw
« Reply #203 on: April 11, 2012, 12:13:22 AM »

Skullgirls needs an arcade stick.

Also fuck that final boss.
shig
« Reply #204 on: April 11, 2012, 03:11:03 AM »

Also fuck that final boss.
she has all her hitstun animations done but they just decided not to implement them in the game to make her spam harder, lol

EDIT:

unfunf
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:12:04 AM by shig » Logged
Trevor Dunbar
Level 10

Working on unannouned fighting game.

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2012, 09:39:53 AM »

Shut up and take my money, revenge labs. Now does anyone want to play on PSN? Does it have good online?

Toucantastic.
saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2012, 10:59:03 AM »

It's Reverge, with an r. The online experience is really smooth from what I've played.

COME AT ME, TIGSBRO.
PSN: tv_allergy
though I won't be on for like another 7 hours Durr...?
FRET
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2012, 04:41:59 PM »

Shut up and take my money, revenge labs. Now does anyone want to play on PSN? Does it have good online?
Netcode is pretty good. I'll play with you online, but I'll be terrible.
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2012, 07:14:36 PM »

i might get it if more noobs get it on ps3

jotapeh
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 12, 2012, 05:00:06 AM »

fuck that final boss.

seriously what the fuck? I breezed through the, what, 4 or 5 fights before that.. no problem.

then boom absurd difficulty
shig
« Reply #210 on: April 12, 2012, 05:10:41 AM »

I didn't think she was very hard for a boss... Unless you are playing Peacock.
jotapeh
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 12, 2012, 05:15:39 AM »

Was playing as Ms. Fortune. I'm not very good at fighting games so I was surprised I got through so easily, but still, it went from easy wins to impossible (for me, anyway)
saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 12, 2012, 07:18:21 AM »

Due to an indie budget, they couldn't add hitstun in time lulz.

Anyway I just did block, 1-2-3, block, 1-2-3, block, 1-2-3

Has anyone gotten the tagged in hit-boxes bug on the PS3 version? I seem to get it all the time on 360. The load times on 360 are a bit longer as well. If you're gonna get it, right now, the PS3 version version is looking like the way to go. Haven't played online on 360 enough to compare that component though.
Dragonmaw
« Reply #213 on: April 12, 2012, 09:35:26 AM »

The final boss isn't that hard until you hit Phase 3, then all of a sudden it becomes absurd. I've played almost perfect on that boss only to get stunlocked at phase 3 and die in like 5 seconds.
The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 12, 2012, 09:37:00 AM »

so zombie girl with a bonerdagon isnt in the game???

what character am i supposed to play

why isnt sol badguy in this game they always forget sol badguy
jotapeh
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 12, 2012, 07:27:55 PM »

The final boss isn't that hard until you hit Phase 3, then all of a sudden it becomes absurd. I've played almost perfect on that boss only to get stunlocked at phase 3 and die in like 5 seconds.

Yeah. Tiny hit box + no recoil + screen full of projectiles = wtf?

Still, out of sheer persistence, I've beaten the boss now with Ms. Fortune and Filia. Trying with Valentine now but.. not really happenin, can't get the air damage in Phase 3.
Makai
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2012, 07:35:58 AM »

Got this yesterday on the PS3 and played it all evening (add Makai on PSN if you want to play some matches).

While I'm still not thrilled by the character's visual designs I have to say the core mechanics feel really nice. The engine seems to be very lenient with your inputs which makes this feel like one of the first fighting games where I can actually can pull out combos without having to struggle horribly.

Has anyone gotten the tagged in hit-boxes bug on the PS3 version? I seem to get it all the time on 360. The load times on 360 are a bit longer as well. If you're gonna get it, right now, the PS3 version version is looking like the way to go. Haven't played online on 360 enough to compare that component though.

I've seen this once or twice on the PS3, but it's not very frequent, although I might have just gotten lucky.
shig
« Reply #217 on: April 13, 2012, 10:10:53 AM »

Someone managed to take a look at the game's code, and apparently Mike Z filled it with silly notes

saturdaymorning
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 13, 2012, 01:22:17 PM »

I've seen this once or twice on the PS3, but it's not very frequent, although I might have just gotten lucky.

Yeah, I haven't gone back to the 360 version. I'll add you and we'll get some games going sometime.
iffi
« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2012, 01:33:00 PM »

Someone managed to take a look at the game's code, and apparently Mike Z filled it with silly notes
Mike Z sure is one funny guy. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic