Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 11:47:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Pixel art for Requiem Valley
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Pixel art for Requiem Valley  (Read 3243 times)
CapelaGames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2012, 09:39:56 PM »

Hey,
I'm Andrew and I am working on an iphone/ android game called Requiem Valley which features a pastel coloured, low detail a little simplistic, pixel art. However, my current artist is facing some personal problems so he is unable to any more work done. I am looking to hire another artists to complete the art work in the game.

Here is some artwork(wip) featured in the game:

This is paid work. Check out my website www.capelagames.com.au and Email me for more information: [email protected]

Thanks Smiley
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:28:19 AM by CapelaGames » Logged
Vince_Lawrence
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 12:17:08 AM »

Low detail? I don't think so  Cheesy, No, Seriously? That's a work of a pro!
CapelaGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 01:01:15 AM »

I guess your right Big Laff, simplistic but high detail? I am not quite sure how to describe it haha Smiley Thanks for the good comments thou XD
CapelaGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 02:07:04 AM »

I checked out your work Vincent, it looks pretty cool Smiley
thekill473
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 09:35:03 PM »

Hi my names Tyler and I'm looking for some work whether it be based on future profit or pay as you go.
I'm Skilled in pretty much all areas of game development my skills are:
  •        Novice Programmer mainly C#/XNA but can easily adapt to any C based language.
  •        Basics of HTML, XML, Action script and a tiny bit of stack based languages e.g python and fourth
  •        Can animate in Flash and do basic action script programming e.g banners.
  •        Novice Pixel Artist
  •        Skilled Level Designer
Here's some pictures:
An RPG I coded:

It had working inventory and crafting system. Actions such as cast spell and activate buffs.
Multi Z-Level maps each with layers, With over 20,000 lines of code done in c#/XNA.

Flash Banner:

A simple scrolling flash banner i made for the RPG.

Pixel Art:

Some Tiles I made Also for the Rpg.

Little dude:

A little robot guy i made for a prototype platformer.

Level Design:

These are some Rpg maps i did in Rpg Maker VX. I've been mapping in Rpg Maker
For about 2 - 3 years. And I cant find any pictures but I'm a big fan of Little Big Planet
And have made a few levels so I can do platformer to.

Here's my portfolio album http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k580/thekill473/Portfolio/

I live in Australia and am not willing to travel to work on-site. And it will have to be part-time because I do need an education. Tongue
I'm mostly looking for a medium sized team with at least 5 people in it but if your lacking teamies still post I might still be interested,
I love to play games and will work on almost any genre. Whenever I'm working on a game I completely dissect that genre to find out what makes it tick and what makes it fun even though I'm not a designer.

Contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.
CapelaGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 11:19:14 AM »

Hey Tyler,
Thanks for the message.

Unfortunately, I this position has already been filled.

However, I am from Sydney too, you should check out IGDA Sydney, I'm sure you would gain a lot from meeting with lots of game developers in every stage, skill level and profession.

They are most active on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/38132449086/
and also check out the game design workshop: https://www.facebook.com/groups/404512122927353/

They are really a great group of people. I hope to see you in future IGDA Sydney events XD
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic