Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 11:35:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Retro Platformer Backgrounds
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Retro Platformer Backgrounds  (Read 1063 times)
dabrorius
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 09, 2012, 02:33:51 PM »

Hi, I'm looking for someone to make 3 background sets for a new game. I already have tilesets and single background but I would like a remake of that background and 2 new backgrounds.

First one is of a junkyard, you can see a video of it

. I'd like it to be similar (just silhouettes), but with a bit more saturated colors. Each background set should contain 3 layers, one can be a single color or gradient, and 2 layers that actually have details in them.

I'll provide you with other tilesets too so you can make something that fit's the style, each background should use different color scheme so that it feels more like different environments.

Each background should follow a theme:
1. Junkyard (hills filled with trash)
2. Space station
3. Spaceship

I'm not very high with the budget but I'm ready to pay fixed price for this. Send me your portfolio and a price for all 3 backgrounds if you are interested. A sketch of what you had in mind for these backgrounds is a big plus too.
matwek
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 02:56:32 PM »

I saw this game in the Dev Section and was impressed. Its a simple game but the teleport mechanic makes it really interesting.

I would love to do some work for you, you can check out some of my stuff here...
http://www.facebook.com/matwekpixel

How large do you need the backgrounds and what were you hoping to pay for them?
Probably best to reply about payment on my facebook page rather than here.
dabrorius
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 03:23:12 PM »

I forgot to say them, they should be somewhere around 512 pixels long before scaling (they will be scaled two times).
Thing is that the guy who drew the tilemaps and sprites said that he does not feel like he can draw good enough backgrounds so I'm looking for someone new.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:23:39 AM by dabrorius » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic