Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 12:13:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkPaid contract for C# mobile game programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Paid contract for C# mobile game programmer  (Read 1003 times)
SvdV
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2012, 08:28:09 AM »

Hello

I'm looking for a C# programmer for a mobile game. It's contract work, paid, full time till the end of November.

We are a small team of 4 people making an average sized 2D game about exploring space. It is arcade styled, simple controls, and pretty much revolves around burning away objects with your space ship. I'm the designer, and did a few other titles you might heard of (more about that on sandervandervegte.nl).

Working from home is not a problem. I am based in the Netherlands, but timezones are also not a problem. The team uses Dropbox, SVN, Pivotal and whatever form of communication that works out best.

Cheers
aschearer
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 02:54:36 AM »

Hi SvdV unfortunately I cannot help you at the moment as I'm still waiting on the Netherlands to approve my visa, but have you considered contacting the Appsterdam group in Amsterdam? There aren't tons of C# developers, certainly, but I know I'm not the only one Smiley

My site: Spotted Zebra
SvdV
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 12:34:33 AM »

That's a good tip. Thanks aschearer!

Good luck with your visa. Paperwork can be a lengthy process over here.
owright
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 05:08:29 PM »

I've done some c# development before. Mostly XNA stuff. What rate would you be paying and what are the current requirements of the team? PM or email me if you prefer. Thanks.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic