Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411582 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 02:15:28 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralThe Inaugural TIGSTWG: Episode Zero: Origins: Humans Win!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Print
Author Topic: The Inaugural TIGSTWG: Episode Zero: Origins: Humans Win!  (Read 33793 times)
the_depraved
Level 1

Smile like a donut.

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 08, 2008, 07:10:57 AM »

I know that I am not the werewolf. And if Ahkel is the seer, then that leaves only Xion.

up down left right upper cut.
Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 08, 2008, 08:05:11 AM »

I know that I am not the werewolf. And if Ahkel is the seer, then that leaves only Xion.

Or are you?

I saw Xion tonight. He is a human.

the_depraved, your days of werewolfery end now! I have to concede it was very clever of you, voting for Corpus - who was doomed anyway - so that we did not suspect you anymore. I don't know what are you thinking now, however. You're aware that I know of your curse; why did you leave me alive and vote for Xion? Maybe you expect him to doubt me and then you'll change your vote.

Well, Xion, the village now depends on you - if you vote for the_depraved, this all will end peacefully. Vote for me, however, and dusk will bring an end to TIGSTown!
Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 09, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »

Xotes's ghost appears at the apparently frozen in time scene. He shakes his head sadly. "So close to finding out, too... Wait, I'm dea-" And with that he vanishes.

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: April 09, 2008, 09:45:29 PM »

the_depraved, then

shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: April 10, 2008, 03:23:46 AM »

Righty, i'm at work right now (browsing through my phone Shocked) so i'll end the day when i get home.

Stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion! Tongue

olücæbelel
the_depraved
Level 1

Smile like a donut.

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 10, 2008, 09:13:25 AM »

No! It's Akhel! He's the werewolf! He's lying to you, Xion!

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: April 10, 2008, 05:29:51 PM »

We'll see then, won't we, Depraved?

But...

If Akhel saw Corpus to be the wolf,
and corpus got lynched,
and then someone still died,
Akhel was wrong?
So...he lied?

Jeez, now I'm confused!

Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 10, 2008, 06:01:15 PM »

I am just as confused. I figured that the last werewolf - if still alive - would kill me that night, but he apparently thought it would be safer or just better to achieve his goals through deceit.

Did you not, the_depraved? Angry
the_depraved
Level 1

Smile like a donut.

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 10, 2008, 08:00:20 PM »

If I was a werewolf, why would I betray one of my own pack?

shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2008, 03:01:52 AM »

I'll give it a couple more hours and then I'll end the day...I'm busy at the moment, sorry guys :/

olücæbelel
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: April 11, 2008, 05:01:43 AM »

The villagers have had enough. There are only three of them left. After a brief scuffle, Akhel and Xion subdue the_depraved and knife him to death, quickly. They head to bed, fearing the worst.........

....In the morning, Xion and Akhel both awaken to find themselves intact. That can only mean one thing: no more werewolves! It looks like humanity has triumphed at the end. The lupine dreams of those few who tried to overthrow them have come to naught, and TIGSTown is safe once more. Now, for the small matter of repopulating the village....... Wink

Game over; HUMANS WIN. Congratulations, everyone, for a hard-fought battle on both sides.

Seer: Akhel
Guardian Angel: BlademasterBobo
Vigilante: Hideous
Wolves*: Corpus and the_depraved
Humans: Everyone else!

*note: skaldicpoet9, who was inactive from the start, was actually a wolf. By the time I realised he was going to be out for the count, it was a little too late for me to find a replacement wolf without screwing with the game too much, so I decided to leave it. It seemed to work out okay, though - the wolves did very well considering they numbered so few. Tongue

Now, for a mini-post-mortem from my perspective! Smiley

From day one, I could see obvious wolf block-voting, which BlademasterBobo had already noticed, judging by his messages to me on IRC. Unfortunately he was thrown by Hideous' vigilante kill, which made him think that he had been on the wrong track. However, despite this block-voting, the wolves were pretty much running the show (which culminated in managing to lynch the Guardian Angel) before the Seer got to them. Unfortunately for the_depraved, he decided not to attempt to eat Akhel on the last night - presumably he suspected the GA was still alive, and I don't blame him. But if he had eaten Akhel, then the last day may have gone much the other way! Shocked

Overall, a good game, and I'm very pleased. I look forward to the next one - Hideous, feel free to start it whenever you want! I'm itching to play Wink

olücæbelel
Corpus
« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2008, 05:39:14 AM »

Gneh heh heh.

By block voting, do you mean that we kept both voting for the same people? I wasn't even aware of that, heh :/
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: April 11, 2008, 05:54:15 AM »

Oh yes. It was pretty obvious, but only to me because I knew you were wolves. Wink

olücæbelel
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2008, 06:00:27 AM »

I can't believe you people thought I was a werewolf! For shame! Next time I play this game, I'm going to gut you people in your sleep, regardless of whether I'm playing as a human or a wolf!

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2008, 06:12:56 AM »

Anyway, good game, everyone :D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 07:44:37 AM by Terry » Logged

the_depraved
Level 1

Smile like a donut.

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 11, 2008, 07:23:58 AM »

Hahahaha! Oh man, that was the best fun I've had in a while. Goodgame everyone.

team_q
Level 10

Divide by everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: April 11, 2008, 08:30:16 AM »

I told youse all I wasn't a wolf! Hahah this was fun.

Dirty Rectangles

_PRINCE OF ARCADE_
jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2008, 08:55:26 AM »

Enjoyed it much!

Great fun was had. Also, I can finally get rid of the awful MS Paint'd avatar, which makes all of us winners, in some way.

Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: April 11, 2008, 09:02:41 AM »

And I'm the next host! Whee! I'll be introducing a few small changes to the rules, so y'all better be ready Grin

Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 11, 2008, 09:08:46 AM »

Awesome! That was great.

Sorry for every human we lynched. :D
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic