Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411656 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 15, 2024, 03:59:53 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosElectronic Musician for Hire! - Free and Paid work accepted
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Electronic Musician for Hire! - Free and Paid work accepted  (Read 388 times)
Nitrosparxx
Level 0

Electro Musician

View Profile WWW
« on: May 04, 2017, 04:24:41 PM »

Hello everyone! My name is Nitrosparxx, but feel free to refer to me as Nitro or Sparxx, or whatever strikes your fancy. I have been making music since about 2009, and have studied it even longer. I began to learn music around 2006 and just recent graduated with a degree in Music Tech and Production. I have an extensive knowledge of electronic music making; in regards to making sounds, creating and developing tracks, and mixing and mastering audio. I also have a good amount of music theory knowledge and can even read and transcribe sheet music.

In regards to work, I've worked on a few projects over the years, most notably the Yume Nikki fangame Fleshchild, Foxhole Infinity, and even some tracks for Ruby Quest: Undertow. I've also made a few other fan made projects, such fan made tracks for Ruby Quest, Cucumber Quest, and others.

I am currently a more electronic writer. My most recent work having a more ElectroFunk/Dance kind of vibe. Here's an example of my most recent works;

You can find the bulk of my work on my YouTube page, located right here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nitrosparxx

I also have a SoundCloud, and a Bandcamp as well that hosts my most recent works

My Soundcloud Page
My Bandcamp Page

I feel like I'm pretty reasonable with my prices, and I'm open to discussion. However if you're tight on a budget, I'm also willing to work for free as well. I try to be as quick and timely with my messages and try to keep open contact as much as possible. If you are interested, I have a skype and discord that I check regularly.

Skype Account: Nitrosparxx
Discord Account: Nitrosparxx#0301

Or you can email me at this address:

[email protected]

Thank you!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic