Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411644 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 15, 2024, 04:32:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingDim Sum Robot #1 - mecha food cart action!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dim Sum Robot #1 - mecha food cart action!  (Read 537 times)
Friendly Rhinoceros
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2013, 03:25:25 PM »

Howdy y'all!  I'm Edward Dixon, a solo dev working on a game called Dim Sum Robot #1.  I've been making some really good progress and wanted to share it with you.

In Dim Sum Robot #1 you are the pilot of a robotic food cart.  The city is full of eager customers, and your goal is to feed as many of them as possible every day.  Other food carts also populate the city, however -- if you cut into their business, they'll challenge you to a mecha duel to claim supremacy!  You need to score big combos and upgrade your cart to become the #1 food cart in the world.

This game has a long (5 year!) history - I actually posted about it right on this forum in 2008 when I started development.  Unfortunately, those screens/videos are gone now, but after a long personal game dev hiatus I finally have time to give Dim Sum Robot #1 a proper release.

The game is scheduled to come out February 2013 for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.  If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post! I want Dim Sum Robot #1 to be a great game, so your opinions are very important to me! Thank you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic