Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411529 Posts in 69382 Topics- by 58437 Members - Latest Member: isabel.adojo

May 02, 2024, 08:06:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[FILLED] Need light-hearted fantasy writer for game story
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FILLED] Need light-hearted fantasy writer for game story  (Read 776 times)
goob256
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: March 26, 2013, 09:05:28 AM »

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to write the story for an approximately 8 hour gameplay RPG. The theme is very light-hearted and kid friendly. I will deliver the right person the gameplay description, and basic list of characters and settings and they will be expected to write a nice plot for the game, including some dialogue between characters.

The job will pay up to $1000 after the completed work is submitted to me. If you're interested, I will need to see some examples of fiction you've written. I expect the job to take 1 to 2 months depending how much time the writer has to work on it. Also, before payment I expect to be satisfied with the story, so you will likely want to deliver it in small parts over the course of the work period so we both know how things are going and you don't waste a month writing something that isn't acceptable!

Thanks!
Trent
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 08:16:10 PM by trentg » Logged
JohnB
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 01:03:15 PM »

Sounds great, and I just finished up a script project. PM sent!

I'm a writer. I write words for games. Example: Bitcoin Billionaire, Freaking Meatbags.
CDLegasse
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »

Sounds fun, sent you a PM Smiley
goob256
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 08:16:34 PM »

Thanks everyone, the position has been filled!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic