Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411532 Posts in 69382 Topics- by 58438 Members - Latest Member: isabel.adojo

May 02, 2024, 10:28:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] New Main developer for Crazy Belts
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] New Main developer for Crazy Belts  (Read 1115 times)
jemchicomac
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2013, 11:19:55 AM »

Hi all,

jemchicomac is a new indie game studio that is looking for a new main developer for its game Crazy Belts.

If you want to get more info in the game please take a look to this post:

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=31030.msg840303#msg840303

As you can see, the main game loop and all the music and visuals are complete. However, we have decided to re-implement the game from the scratch introducing new features. Here is the description of the activities involved:

Experienced Mobile Game developer for the development and publishing of a mobile game on iOS (iphone, ipad), and Android (Google Play and Amazon Store)

The game is a box2d-based physics casual puzzle/action style

The preferred implementation is Java on top of libgdx library. For the iOS version, libgdx-ios-backend will be used. Developer may know Xamarin.iOS tool for this (previously known as Monotouch)

Candidates with solid knowledge, experience and tools using alternative cross-platform development frameworks (Corona SDK, Unity, Cocos-2d-x) could be also considered.

Despite main game loop has been already developed, the objective is building the full game from the scratch and taking the part already done as a reference. Side things to deliver:

- Visual effects (mostly tweening animations)
- Main menu, screens and overall GUI
- Integration with Flurry Analytics
- Integration with Tap4Tap SDK for Advertising
- Facebook and twitter buttons (follow us/tweet this)
- Internationalization feature
- Testing and binaries preparation for submission to appstores

Everything required is fully documented and as a summary:

- Demo and source code for main game loop is available for reference or using some portions of the code (under developer criteria)

- Art and music are fully developed and available, including screen flows, gestures and overall GUI design

Development methodology will be Agile/SCRUM with weekly/bi-weekly sprints under an agreed product and sprint backlogs

This is a fixed price position that will be limited to 1-1.5 month, though there may be an opportunity for ongoing engagement on further developments on this or future games for the right candidate.

Interested in applying? In your answer, please provide a link to a sample of work that shows your game development capabilities, and tell us in 2-3 sentences about your experience with mobile game development

jemchicomac is an indie game studio based in Madrid, Spain launching its first game Crazy Belts
Xienen
Level 3

Greater Good Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 02:41:20 AM »

I'm interested, if the contract is still available.  I have over 10 years of game development experience, including 3 shipped titles: Killing Floor and Red Orchestra 2 for Windows and Mac; and my own game built from scratch, Break Blocks, for Windows, Mac, and iOS. I have also ported The Ball over to

, which involved working with and optimizing the Java/JNI interface.

Beyond that, I have developed several iOS/Android apps: Bluff Mobile on iOS and Android; zPaper Mobile on iOS and Android(unreleased); ASCCP Mobile for iOS and Android. Lately, I've been developing a multi-threaded OpenGL engine from scratch for Windows, Mac, Linux, and PS3.

In short, I have worked on numerous projects using various technologies and I strive to exceed expectations, which means I always at least meet expectations, but often successfully do even more.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 03:12:48 AM by Xienen » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic