Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411708 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58457 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 03:43:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSTWG XII - A Post Nuclear Werewolves Game [FINISHED]
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Print
Author Topic: TIGSTWG XII - A Post Nuclear Werewolves Game [FINISHED]  (Read 22180 times)
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2008, 02:08:01 PM »

Awesome!

Note to all: I had the Kamikaze perk.

... Did anyone have the Bloody Mess perk? Tongue

battlerager
Level 10

I resent that statement.

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »

I had the Lifegiver perk.  Sad

Oh well, nicely done, guys!  Beer!
Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »

Awesome!

Note to all: I had the Kamikaze perk.

... Did anyone have the Bloody Mess perk? Tongue

That would be me:

You are a Human.
You have the Bloody Mess perk.

By some strange twist of fate, people you vote for at the lynchings die violently. You always see the worst way a person can die.
Also if lynched, you can take a player of your choice with you. If wolfed down, you'll take one of the wolves with you.

I was pretty hesitant to vote for the first couple o' days because of that... and I think I ended up being responsible for PaleFox's death.

How many of these perks were there?
cyber95
Level 5

The Computer is your friend.

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2008, 02:28:08 PM »

I also had the Bloody Mess perk. I used it to messily take down somebody when I got lynched.

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »

Wow, a Fallout Werewolves game. How in the hell did I miss this? Oh well, I am definitely game for the next TIGSTWG for sure!

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Renton
« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2008, 02:39:48 PM »

How many of these perks were there?
Everyone had a perk. Mostly from the games, one or two I had to make up.
brog
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: November 05, 2008, 02:40:54 PM »

So who caked me?  Out with it..

I knew I was going to die, either by wolves or lynching.  I'd just talked too much.  A bit silly, especially when it meant someone else would go with me, but eh.  Humans won out in the end!
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2008, 03:11:31 PM »

I was a night-walker, which meant I could witness a killing one night, but the werewolves would know that I saw it. I figured there would be only 4 werewolves, so I used it when three were dead. I suppose it worked out too.

In other words, I did absolutely no lieing, wheeling, or dealing at all this game, which is kind of new for me.

Also, I've been thinking about new TWG ideas. I was thinking about a game in which there are 5 or 6 evil factions each consisting of a single person, with two factions being allowed to make a kill each night, and dead factions don't get a kill (so if evil team A gets wiped out, nobody replaces them for killing that night, there would only be one kill). It would add a level of hecticness while hopefully still maintaining some element of balance.

I'd have to work on it some more, though, so I won't host the next one.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 03:16:18 PM by GeneralValter » Logged
Skofo
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2008, 03:14:18 PM »

Oh hey, this is kind of like Mafia. This shit's so cash.

I was going to make a multiplayer Flash version of this.

I am awesome at this game. When's the next one start?

If you wish to make a video game from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: November 05, 2008, 03:37:27 PM »

Skofo: Next one starts when we get a new host.
This round was pretty unbalanced (no offense, Rento!), I think. There were a lot of people with the ability to detect who wolves were Tongue. I had the awareness perk, allowing me to see who did stuff at night. I also over the course of the game formed an alliance with Kao, who had seer abilities, which meant finding out the identities  on the list I got from my power was easy-peesy.

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 05, 2008, 03:38:32 PM »

I had a lot of fun playing this one Smiley

You are a Human.
You have the Vault Dweller perk.

Thanks to your Vault 13 background, you have a PipBoy4000 which can analyze the DNA of two items and tell you if they have the same pattern. Each night you can go to Garbage Disposal and take two players' garbage (picked at random) and scan them; giving you the information if they're of the same race or not.

In the first night I found out that PaleFox and Cyber95 weren't of the same species. Then I found that Xotes and Inane were. Finally, Xion and GeneralValter were revealed to be kindred as well. I was communicating with Xotes and Inane (since it was way more likely that they were humans than werewolves).

Cheater contacted me soon after the game started, telling me that he had poisoned brog and asking me if I had any special powers. I didn't know if I could trust him, so I said I had Sex Appeal. :D Sorry, buddy.
Renton
« Reply #171 on: November 05, 2008, 03:44:40 PM »

This round was pretty unbalanced (no offense, Rento!), I think.
None taken Smiley
I feared the game would be unbalanced. My first game, after all.
The first day happened out of sheer luck. I don't know why wolves didn't kill anyone that night, either.

As for Cheater; I'm sorry as well. Your death was unexpected and gruesome. You suffered the most. But Cyber95 wanted a bloody mess, and I had to give him one.
(@Cyber95: Bloody enough for ya?)
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 05, 2008, 03:49:16 PM »

I've always been fond of the "beat someone to death with their own spinal cord" method of mortal-coil-shuffling.
brog
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: November 05, 2008, 03:59:18 PM »

Cheater poisoned me!  How.. straightforward.  Not part of some intricate cunning plan at all.
Still, he deserved that vicious death for it.  I like my cake free of toxins, thank you!
Rory
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 05, 2008, 04:56:19 PM »

I'm still confused as to why I skipped town, leaving a bloody mess, on Day 0 when I had:
You are a Werewolf.
You have the Ghost perk.

You've always been a careful and silent killer. You never leave a trace behind. You're immune to powers that could identify you.
Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 05, 2008, 05:47:31 PM »

Cheater poisoned me!  How.. straightforward.  Not part of some intricate cunning plan at all.
Still, he deserved that vicious death for it.  I like my cake free of toxins, thank you!
Not poison.  Smiley

You are a Human.
You have the Flower Child perk.

You can bake a mean "space cake". Once in the game, you can give another player some of you space cake, giving him intense high and making him unable to vote for the day.
Rory
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 05, 2008, 05:51:22 PM »

Woa, dude.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 05, 2008, 05:55:14 PM »

I'd host the next one, but CPB Compo is taking all my time.

Maybe next time. I have IDEAS.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: November 05, 2008, 07:21:12 PM »

gg

Lucaz
Level 6

Indier than thou

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: November 05, 2008, 08:54:12 PM »

Nice game Renton, although surprisingly short.

You are a Human.
You have the Smooth Talker perk.

You have an unmatched charisma and the talking skills of a politician. Once in the game, you can smooth talk and double the value of your vote of the day.

Never got to use it.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic