Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411672 Posts in 69398 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 04:59:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSTWG XII - A Post Nuclear Werewolves Game [FINISHED]
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Print
Author Topic: TIGSTWG XII - A Post Nuclear Werewolves Game [FINISHED]  (Read 22170 times)
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: November 05, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »

You are a Human.
You have the Bodyguard perk.

You used to be a bodyguard back on the mainland. Now you use your skills for protection against werewolves. Each night, you can choose a player to protect from the wolves. If they attack your player, they will fail. You can repeatedly protect one player if you wish, but cannot protect yourself.

Forgot who I protected the first and third days, protected noone the second. I was a pretty useless bodyguard. Had no idea who anyone was throughout the entirety of the game.

Good game, dudes. Thanks for hosting, Renton. I just wish I could've been more active. I'm going to have to sit the next one out.

Renton
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2008, 02:04:40 AM »

Who's hosting the next one?
Robotacon
Pixelhead
Level 3

Story mode

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2008, 10:36:21 AM »

Did we win this game out of pure luck? I didn't have a clue for the entire game.

You are a Human.
You have the Mysterious Stranger perk.

Normally, in the event of a tie, wolves win. However, you've gained your own personal guardian angel... armed with a fully loaded .44 Magnum! If you are one of the survivors during a tie; the Mysterious Stranger comes to your help and the tie goes to humans.
Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2008, 03:39:58 PM »

Also, I think this is the first time I die, in all my 5 TIGSTWG. During the game at least.
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2008, 07:27:22 PM »

Nice game Renton, although surprisingly short.

You are a Human.
You have the Smooth Talker perk.

You have an unmatched charisma and the talking skills of a politician. Once in the game, you can smooth talk and double the value of your vote of the day.

Never got to use it.
same.

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2008, 08:44:50 PM »

You are a Human.
You have the Animal Friend perk.

You can easily befriend animals and thanks to this; you befriended a dog you call Dogmeat before coming to the Oilrig. At nights, Dogmeat will provide you protection from werewolves. If werewolves decide to attack you, Dogmeat will sacrifice himself to stop them.

Fortunately, Dogmeat never got hurt!  Tears of Joy  If he had, I'd have been appropriately sad.

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic