Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411672 Posts in 69398 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 05:07:10 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral100 Games in 10 Minutes (collection)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 100 Games in 10 Minutes (collection)  (Read 2136 times)
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 09, 2008, 11:59:25 AM »

Just something I put together today, testing out the blog ability of Drupal; it collects all the "100 *** games in 10 Minutes" videos in one place:

http://studioeres.com/games/100-games-in-10-minutes

Skofo
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »

Ooh, good on you for using Drupal! It's badass (if you're not just making a simple blog).

I'd use a different theme or edit that one, though. There isn't enough contrast between the peach and the white, in my opinion.  Undecided

If you wish to make a video game from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 05:12:28 PM »

Yes, Drupal is rather limited in good-looking themes. Once I learn CSS I'll make my own themes though.

Powergloved Andy
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 06:46:43 PM »

Yes, Drupal is rather limited in good-looking themes. Once I learn CSS I'll make my own themes though.
CSS is very simple to learn, so it's not so bad. Good job on using Drupal!  Beer!
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 06:59:07 PM »

When I'm on your site i can't watch youtube videos anymore, it stops at 2 seconds and no sound, I have to close the tab and restart the browser, any ideas?

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 07:03:39 PM »

The Genesis games entry wins my approval for the inclusion of Ecco the Dolphin, and to a lesser extent Gunstar Heroes.

Pity they didn't decide to add Tides of Time, though. Oh well.

Also, that guy is obsessed with Sonic. What a fanboy.
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 08:33:10 PM »

When I'm on your site i can't watch youtube videos anymore, it stops at 2 seconds and no sound, I have to close the tab and restart the browser, any ideas?

Are you using Google Chrome? That happens to me in Chrome occasionally, and not just for my site, but for many sites. You can fix the problem by restarting Chrome (entirely). Or by using a different browser.

moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 08:42:30 PM »

No, firefox 2

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 08:43:16 PM »

Hmm, that's weird, I've never had that problem with that. The videos all run fine for me on that page. But anyway, there's a link to each video (in the title above each video) so you can probably use those.

Cray
Level 0

can't upload an avatar :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 10:35:40 PM »

Great post, bookmarked. I love those videos, they're the best thing to look at whenever I need any type of inspiration or motivation. Smiley

▓█▓ rpg maker vx
▓█▓ cemetery manager
agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »

I'm pretty sure that this is a bug in the Flash player. It happens when the browser loads many Flash embeds at once, like in that page. The only solution to it I've found is using Flashblock.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic