Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411524 Posts in 69381 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 08:24:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallRedemption - The Third Era [TCG]
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Redemption - The Third Era [TCG]  (Read 4519 times)
baldodavi
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 12, 2015, 06:59:47 AM »

I'm new in this community and I want to use this my first post to introduce myself, my crew/company and our first game we are developing.
I'm David, engineer graduated in Siena in 2005. I was a Project Manager, software designer and software developer in University of Siena in lasts ten years. Now I'm a co-founder of RedEvo Games crew and company. RedEvo Games strive to become an indipendent games developer and publisher company. RedEvo Games is located in Tuscany, near Siena. We like to define as craftmen that work with heart, head and hand.
Me and RedEvo crew are totally delve into our first game development. We have decided to share our works and path we are following using a development blog you can find on our site: http://redevogames.com
We are going to update this blog every friday at 15:00 greenwich time.

We have published two posts until now, next friday we'll speak about Client design and Languages and Tools used during works.

If you want to know our headways you can follow us on social networks:
FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Redemption-The-Third-Era/834144066632294
g+: https://plus.google.com/+Redevogames05012015/
tw: @redevogames

Hope you enjoy our way and our next games.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 07:06:55 AM by baldodavi » Logged

baldodavi
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 06:37:43 AM »

This time you can read about our Client Design choices and methodologies. Including software and GUI parts production.
You can read new post here.
You can always follow us on facebook and g+ or Twitter @RedEvoGames

baldodavi
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 06:34:37 AM »

This Friday Silvia, our Art and Setting manager, wrote about Art Design and Development. You can read about methodologies used to work with a team of variuos artists. You find all here.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 02:22:35 AM »

Hi!
I'm Stefano and in this my first post I'd like let you know something else about me.
I'm an engineer, I live and work in Sienna and I'm a co-founder of RedEvo Games crew and company (as well as David, that began this topic).
I’m working with my crew to the development of our first game, we have planned and dreamed for a long time; we'll soon post and share with you our further steps.
I’m glad to join this community, because I love games and I saw many interesting topics in this forum.
Cheers!

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 06:43:58 AM »

Hi!
This week we introduce you the Humans, the first race of Redemption - The Third Era world.
Silvia, our Art and Setting manager, wrote about human race features and practices, also presenting us where they live. You can find all here.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 06:16:54 AM »

Hi, we are going on with the development of our first game: after having presented you the Human race, this week we'd like you read about Damas, the second race belonging to the Redemption-The Third Era world. You can find here their features and environment.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 06:26:41 AM »

Hi, this week our Art and Setting manager has conceived another race belonging to our "Redemption - The Third Era" game. Here you can read about their features and lifestyle.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2015, 06:21:29 AM »

Hi,
this week we'd like you know more about our game setting: the "Redemption - The Third Era society" is organized in Corporations that include the most prominent and valid elements of each race.
In terms of game, they provide additional skills and upgrades to the members of their band (deck).
Here you can read about the first six Corporations.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2015, 06:35:19 AM »

Hi,
our ‪Art‬ and ‪‎Setting‬ manager continues working on "Redemption - The Third Era" setting: this week you can read about Tamiara, another race dealing with the organization of our game society.
Here you can find their features, skills and peculiar lifestyle.

baldodavi
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 07:06:22 AM »

This week you can read about Graphic in Client at this link.
Don't miss the Video sample at the end of the blog article, or look it

baldodavi
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2015, 06:25:22 AM »

Hi all, this week Silvia speak us about Redemption Desert-based Race. They are really skilled in commerce and they detains secret of Vitrification, a special process applied to things and weapons to beutify and improve them.
Take a look to Salks at this link.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2015, 06:27:14 AM »

Hi,
our ‪Art‬ and ‪‎Setting‬ manager has conceived the last race belonging to the 'Redemption - The Third Era' society, the dark and theatrical Vampires:here you can read about their peculiar features and lifestyle, including their cities with elegant avenues and Victorian squares.
Let us know what you think about!

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 06:23:41 AM »

Hi,
this week we'd like you read more about our game setting: today we introduce you the Corporations representing the most prominent and skilled elements of Tamiara, Salk and Vampire races, belonging to the "Redemption - The Third Era" society.
In terms of game, they provide additional skills and upgrades to the members of their band(deck).
Here you can read about the last six Corporations.
Any criticism or positive feedback is welcome!

baldodavi
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2015, 06:14:39 AM »

We are going to continue to work on Redemption The Third Era this August. We hope you enjoy your vacations. To accompany them, or your work, we are sharing music inspiring us on Redemption The Third Era building. Enjoy.

http://redevogames.com/2015/07/31/inspiring-music/

We come back with publications on August 28.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2015, 06:17:36 AM »

Hi, welcome back!
This week we share with you a Roadmap with the foreseen activities that will lead to the launch of 'Redemption The Third Era', our trading card game.
In particular we will provide regular updates in view of the coming of the closed Beta release.
Here you can find an overview of actual Roadmap.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015, 06:29:50 AM »

Hi!
In this post we'd like to introduce you an important part of 'Redemption-The Third Era' game, namely the market. In particular, the Secondary Market of Cards with functions and features are here described: let us know what you think about this system to manage the excess game cards.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 06:36:04 AM »

Hi!
In this post we describe the choices we have made about some main graphic features concerning Cards in our 'Redemption-The Third Era' game.
Graphic design related to Collectible Card Games may be very hard due to the high number of factors and variable elements, so we'd like know your opinion about our graphic solutions you can find here explained.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 06:38:20 AM »

Hi!
Here you can read about the Hero Cards, one big category of Cards belonging to our 'Redemption-The Third Era' game.
In this post, interactions with the Character Cards are also provided.
Let us know your opinion about the features of Hero Cards and their expected usage in the game.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2015, 06:22:15 AM »

Hi!
Today we describe here the Character Cards, the other big category of Cards belonging to our 'Redemption-The Third Era' game.
In this post, their features, skills and the potential synergies in a Deck are also provided.
Any opinion/suggestion is welcome, we will evaluate your feedbacks to improve our perspectives.

parro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2015, 06:21:19 AM »

Hi!
Today we would help you to figure out how a match works in Redemption - The Third Era.
In particular here we explain what are the actions expected from the players and what kinds of choices they have available to try improving their ability to win a match.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic