Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411656 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 15, 2024, 03:54:45 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for musical collaboration
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for musical collaboration  (Read 654 times)
Edgarlerouge
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2018, 09:04:59 AM »

Hi,

My name is Yohan and i work on a small project as a composer for a game named "The curse of the Scarecrow". This is a really cool game where the scarecrow has to chase the witch to save Haloween. It's a 3D game developed by a really motivated young french guy. As the composer, i'm looking for someone passionate interested on creating SFX's for the game and working on my composition like a real sound designer.

I am a busy profesional pianist and i start composing more and more for video games. During my free time i would like to concentrate only on the soundtrack and then let all the technical part of the sound to a real passionate. My will is to work as a "team" in charged of all the sound part of that creepy funny game.

I'm not only looking for a sound designer but someone to share opinions and inspiration with.

As i need experiences in composing for video games and, as this is the first project of the developer, there is no budget for that game. ( maybe i'm not in the right part of the forum Shocked ... )

Here is the link to the website of the game :

http://www.curseofthescarecrow.com

And this is my soundcloud where you can already find the first prototype of the soundtrack :

https://soundcloud.com/user-154921054

discord : Edgarlerouge#6720

[email protected]

Sorry for my english by the way ...

« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 09:19:31 AM by Edgarlerouge » Logged
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 04:09:45 PM »

so you need a producer, then...?

Pages: [1]