Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411593 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 10:06:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)TutorialsSkulldaemon Engine for Adventure Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Skulldaemon Engine for Adventure Games  (Read 2414 times)
InhumanUndeadGames
« on: February 19, 2010, 10:39:27 AM »

Cave Story My SkullDaemon Engine is currently in version 1.0.

SkullDaemon is an adventure game engine currently in development by myself. Once it is in its first stable release, you may freely use it in a game, as long as you put my company name, Inhuman Undead Independent Games, LLC, and the game engine's name, SkullDaemon(you can keep it as Skulldemon or Skulldaemon...) in the credits and put the engine logo (included in the zip) on the title screen or on a logo with my logo (also included) on a pre-title opening logo sequence.Created for GM7x or up. www.sourceforge.net/projects/skulldaemon

Happy Game-making! Cave Story Cave Story Cave Story Cave Story
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 12:44:53 PM by InhumanUndeadGames » Logged
necromian
Level 2

ʘ_ʘ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 03:59:46 AM »

I think you mean V 0.1 - either that, or you uploaded the wrong file, according to the engine_logo.gif

That said, I don't think a one object tutorial whose only code is "room_goto_next();" really qualifies as an adventure game engine  Roll Eyes
I understand it's still in development and all, but you should probably wait before uploading it if the file is just one object that tries to take you to the next room that doesn't exist.
Strom
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 03:23:51 AM »

Inhuman Undead Independent Games , SkullDaemon Engine

Not to be rude but... is that the best names you could come up with??

See my Assemblee 2009 2D and 3D work Here. My A Game By Its Cover compo entry Journal of Shikoku.
Dataflashsabot
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 03:35:22 AM »

Am I missing something? This does nothing other than move to a new room and display your logo. How is this an adventure game engine? (I haven't used GM in eons, so I'm probably being really stupid here)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic