Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411592 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 07:24:15 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsWill Glow the Wisp
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Will Glow the Wisp  (Read 7811 times)
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2017, 04:36:46 AM »

I could have put the link to the video also at the end, but then everything looked so crowded. I dont know it is hard to judge :/
Zorg
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2017, 08:14:45 AM »

Being forced to put a video link screams for two trailers (teaser, gameplay) being crosslinked to each other.  Roll Eyes
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2017, 02:57:19 PM »

Yea for the release Trailer I will probably do that and also do the fade out at the end. I can't fade out the existing trailer, so I think I will leave it as it is for now :/
freank
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2017, 11:22:59 PM »

the glow effects are the the main aspect of this game! gj

My last game:

Supporter of
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2017, 01:33:28 PM »

Thanks  Durr...?
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2017, 01:47:07 PM »

A couple of new enemies have been added, apart some other stuff. I hope you enjoy them Wink

If you like what you see think about adding us to your wishlist.
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2017, 03:53:25 AM »

A quick update:

The game is set to release on September 12 and I am almost finished with all the content. So I figured I show you what to expect in the 3. world.

The third world is focused on what I call modifiers, these are certain areas in a level that change the behavior of the player, enemies and bullet who enter them. There are 3 different types in the third world, speed up, slow down and reverse, I think you can figure out what these are doing Wink

This is the boss of the third world, where everything you learned will be tested once more.

I hope you enjoyed this update, if you did why not add us to your steam wishlist Wink

Regards Niki
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2017, 08:51:03 AM »

Hi I just finished doing the trailer and my steam store page and now I am looking for feedback. Tell me everything that comes to mind, but I also have some specific questions.

Trailer:

- can you read the text good enough?
- do you understand how the game plays?
- do you think there is something wrong with the pacing of the trailer?

Steampage:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/640890/Will_Glow_the_Wisp/

- do you think it is a problem that the gifs take a while to load?
- if you usually go to a steampage do you first look at the trailer or scroll down?
- do you dislike some of the gifs for any reason and do you think they are in the correct order

Thanks in advance to all people that help me out on this, this is my first game and I really need some help.

Regards Niki
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2017, 09:02:24 AM »

It feels unreal that I can soon say I have a game on Steam. All the sweat and tears will hopefully pay off. I wanted to thank all the people form here who helped me back when I was first starting to put out a Demo of the game and who gave me feedback. If find any bugs or have feedback just post it here in the forums. Oh and I guess go and buy the game, leave a great review (because you will obviously enjoy it Wink )
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 08:24:41 AM by PartTimeIndie » Logged
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2017, 08:25:38 AM »

We just released a Demo on itch.io, if you did not buy the game yet go and try it. It is free an fun Wink

Get the demo on here!
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2017, 10:15:15 AM »

I am currently doing an AMA on reddit about my game Will Glow the Wisp. If you go there and ask you can win a steam key Wink

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/752ias/hi_pcmr_my_name_is_nikolas_crisci_from/
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2017, 09:34:17 AM »

I just finsihed a video showing what youtubers think Will Glow the Wisp is. I thought you might enjoy it Smiley

Also if this got you interested it is a good time to buy now, it is 60% off Wink

http://store.steampowered.com/app/640890/Will_Glow_the_Wisp/
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2018, 03:02:53 AM »

Hi to you all, I am currently in the mids of creating the XBox One port of Will Glow the Wisp, I am yet unsure about the timelines, but hoping to find new players there. In addition I will be going to Quo Vadis and Gamecamp Munich this year and I am looking forward to meeting some of you. Last but not least there is an Steam Sale going on where Will Glow the Wisp is currently reduced by 90% meaning you will only pay 0,79$/€ for it. I am also still looking for feedback so please let me know what you think if you already bought the game or are going to buy it now.

Thanks to all of you and maybe see you soon.
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2018, 12:01:50 AM »

I just had the first time starting the game on XBox, I am pretty excited about that  Big Laff Cheesy
If you played the game I am still looking to improve it for the XBox version so please tell me what you think and if you did not have a chance to check it out, you can get it right now on steam with 70% off for 0,71€.   Hand Joystick

https://store.steampowered.com/app/640890/Will_Glow_the_Wisp/
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 12:17:52 AM by PartTimeIndie » Logged
YWainczak
Level 0

I make games or something.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2018, 05:50:02 AM »

Congrats on shipping a game, it looks really sweet! I'm a big fan of your use as particles! Smiley
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2018, 10:44:37 AM »

Thanks a lot it took quite some time to find an art style that I can create myself and I enjoy  Corny Laugh
PartTimeIndie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2021, 05:14:00 AM »

Its been a long time but I have some exciting news, I just released an Android version of Will Glow the Wisp. If you have any feedback (especially about performance that was very tricky) please let me know.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PartTimeIndie.WillGlowTheWisp

Other than that I also did a bunch of performance updates and new characters in the meantime, so take a look at the steam version as well. Oh and btw there is also a demo on steam.

Regards Niki
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic