Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411590 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 07, 2024, 04:12:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkHey Is anybody intersted for making Music to Pace Maker Flash Version
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hey Is anybody intersted for making Music to Pace Maker Flash Version  (Read 1965 times)
amidos2006
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: May 31, 2010, 02:04:14 AM »

Hey,
I am Ahmed Abdel Samea Hassan (aka Amidos2006) (link for more info about me)

Last year I made a Game Maker Game for GameJolt Shocking contest called Pace Maker and it got featured by indiegames weblog

So this year I am trying to make a flash port for the game I finished a large amount of it. But still needs lots of other stuff Smiley

One of the things that I need is the music Smiley the problem that I want original work for the game becz I wish to try to get it sponosored via FGL but the problem that I dont owe any money these days all what I have no more than 2 or 3 dollars :S which is so bad :S

So If the game got sponosored I will pay for the music but If not I wont be able to pay sorry :S so I post it in the unpaid section so if anybody can help me in this Smiley Hoping so

Here is a link for the original version of the game (link) its arena shooter game.

here are some photos from the flash version Smiley

Hope you like the shots if you are interested just reply here or send me email directly to [email protected] for further details Smiley

amidos2006
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 11:56:27 PM »

Thnx I will for sure try to use ur service Smiley

J.W. Hendricks
Freeware Ninja
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 10:46:18 AM »

I could help! You can check out some of my stuff in my sig.

Side note: I'm going to be away from a computer all next week Sad

The artist formally known as "Javet."
amidos2006
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 12:40:08 AM »

Thanks Javet but I already had a composer for the game Micheal Bauer Smiley sorry becz I didnt close the post :$
But you are pretty good Smiley and talented for sure we will work together in future project Smiley soon Smiley

J.W. Hendricks
Freeware Ninja
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 09:41:29 AM »

Hey, its ok. Thanks for the kind words!

The artist formally known as "Javet."
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic