Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411593 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 11:41:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking for Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Artist  (Read 775 times)
frederiksen
« on: June 30, 2010, 05:58:47 PM »

Hi,
so i've got the beginnings of a game http://home.arcor.de/barthat/inc/inub.html
Mapeditor: draw wall by clicking and dragging, doors the same. Sometimes the doors don't show up in the editor but they will in the "game", "z-sorting" isn't implemented like a lot of other stuff.esc will get you back to the "main menu", arrow keys for scrolling.
Game: The xcom figur isn't a representation of how the game will play and isn't mine(obviously), i just wanted to see if the changing of the view works, which is done by pressing on the currently selected character, the rest should be obvious if you ever played a round based game(i think. I hope!), doors work but you have to face the right direction and have actionpoints and than click on the hand symbol.

... if you tried the link you can see i'm not an artist. The theme i have in mind is a kind of zombie apocalypse thing. (Because that would explain the stupid enemies Wink) But like L4D with different special types. But i'm open for suggestions. Most of this, or all of this is still in the future. So if you not only want to make graphics but also want to design a game, great. If it get's finished and this ever makes money(however flash game developers get paid), the money would be of course split 50/50.           
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic