Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 09:16:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid Work[Shared Pay] Programmer(s) Needed for 2D or 3D Game(s)!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Shared Pay] Programmer(s) Needed for 2D or 3D Game(s)!  (Read 1350 times)
8-BitTonberry
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2010, 02:51:28 PM »

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by. This is my second topic requesting a programmer.

The thing is, I've had way too much down time. I have a real passion for Game Design, concepts, art, 3D animation and modeling, etc.

I need a good project to keep me going. I've recently been mucking around in 3D programs making swords and simple human meshes, but that's just to kill time.

I would like to start a good project with a good programmer, someone who can match my skill on their own front, preferably.

I don't know everything about getting graphics and such into a game, but I'm always willing to learn with people, and I catch on to things very quickly.

I have quite a few ideas bouncing around in my head as of now, so if you have anything you might want to work on, just let me know and we'll figure it out.

I can pretty much cover every aspect of the game other than programming and composing music and sounds, so if you aren't into the creative bit, that's alright.
(Just ask if you would like to see any work.)

I have large hopes for anything me and a partner can come up with, so there may be money to be made.

Thanks a lot!
 ~Chad Spence
Jesseyay
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 05:46:22 PM »

Would you be able to show us an example of your artwork?
8-BitTonberry
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 06:47:54 PM »

Certainly!

This is the hilt of a low-poly sword I've made recently.

This is the entire sword.

Here's a claymore I made.

A building I made for another game. Game hasn't had any work done because the programmer has been offline.

Headless, hand-less male character.

Thanks for the reply.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic