Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411574 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 04:40:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkEstablished Electronic Music Producer wanting to write music for Indie Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Established Electronic Music Producer wanting to write music for Indie Games  (Read 1399 times)
Actraiser
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2011, 02:22:05 AM »

Hey whatup! Im a music producer based in Bristol, UK. I make electronic music that kicks ass! My music is all over the web on amazon, spotify, beatport, iTunes and more..

I also LOVE indie and retro gaming and collect Nintendo NES and Famicom systems and games (including famicom disks) I also play every single indie title I can find online as I love 2d, old skool gaming and love what people are doing out there!

I make all sorts of electronic music covering a wide range of styles, from trance, house, techno, dubstep, drum & bass, Electro & breakbeat... to downtempo trip-hop and jazz funk!

I've got tons of stuff coming out this summer and want to focus on producing some quality music for some indie games. Whether this be wipeout style racing music, breakbeat music for a twin stick shooter or action platformer, trance and techno for a fast paced Shmup, or laid back vibes for a puzzle game or RPG.

You can hear my work on my soundcloud page,

soundcloud.com/actraiser

The music is divided into easily navigatable 'sets ' by genre, so have a look and try out my many different styles.

I hope you find something you like and could see (hear!) my music fitting your game!

Im also on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Actraiser/200876661991

Thanks, Im off to play Pacman Championship Edition: DX!  

Rob Actraiser

[email protected]
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:04:06 AM by Actraiser » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic