Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411564 Posts in 69385 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 03:46:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosSinnott Soundworks | Extraordinary Music & Audio | Indie-Friendly Rates
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sinnott Soundworks | Extraordinary Music & Audio | Indie-Friendly Rates  (Read 532 times)
SinnottSoundworks
TIGBaby

Music & Audio

View Profile WWW
« on: November 20, 2013, 10:04:00 PM »

I am a composer and sound designer with a focus on creating affordable, high-quality music and audio for indie game projects. I will let my music speak for itself, so please visit the links below to listen to my music, sound effects, and check out some of the projects I have worked on in the past.

Website
Bandcamp Portfolio (Music)
Soundcloud Portfolio (Sound Effects)

Please contact me via email at [email protected]. I would love to speak with you about your project and discuss what kind of music and audio you are seeking. My rates are highly negotiable; my goal is to create the best soundtrack possible, keep it affordable for you, and make your game sound amazing. Below are some links to tracks and sets that are great examples of my versatility and signature compositional style.

Chiptune 1 | Chiptune 2 | Chiptune 3 | Chiptune 4 | Rock 1 | Rock 2 | Rock 3 | Orchestral 1 | Orchestral 2 |
Orchestral 3 | Electronic | Fantasy/Medieval 1 | Fantasy/Medieval 2 | Fantasy/Medieval 3 | Intense/Action | Inspiring | Calm | | Jungle | Jazzy | African | Asian 1 | Asian 2 | Funk | Ska | Rockabilly

Thank you for checking out my music and audio; I look forward to speaking with you!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 11:46:38 PM by SinnottSoundworks » Logged

Sinnott Soundworks | Website | Music Portfolio | Sound Portfolio | Email
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic