Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411564 Posts in 69385 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 03:28:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosVideo Game/Film Composer Looking for any work!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Video Game/Film Composer Looking for any work!  (Read 470 times)
Kelfecil
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2013, 01:53:35 PM »

Hello everyone!

My name is Constantine and I'm a film/video game composer and a session guitarist and vocalist. I am from Greece, but I recently moved to Rotterdam (in the Netherlands) to be closer to more employers and to also study further in jazz composition in the conservatory here. I also work as an author for 2 greek major media websites, noizy.gr (I do music reviewing and live reporting) and cowboytv.gr (I do video game reviews and dev interviews).

Someone suggested that I check out these forums and so I did!

I've been busy in the video game industry for almost 2 years now with many succesful projects on my back, and I can provide a full bio if anyone is interested in hiring me as well as any demo sounds that you require for the job you want to be done.

I am more than willing to work on any kind of game, (any genre) and any kind of music involved in it (any genre again).

You can find some of my ambient work on my soundcloud here -> https://soundcloud.com/kelfecil
That is mostly ambient samples, but I can provide demo samples of whatever genre you want. I have experience with sound design and I've even taken classes on learning and mastering various software applications (but all that can be read on my bio anyway).

I am easy to work with and understanding when it comes to the developers' concerns and demands. I try to please my clients in any way I can, providing constant audio samples and ideas. I also try to stay in contact as much as I can and keep myself available on skype (or other messaging applications if needed) in order to reply instantly.

I have to say, that I am willing to work for free for certain projects that I might personally find interesting, and mostly for people that I would find to be kind people that are just trying to get their film/game out there. I find it to be good that way for indie game devs, since we are both promoting our work that way, and I know most devs' budget isn't that high. For most of my jobs though, I negotiate for fair prices on both sides.

As I mentioned earlier, I play lots of games myself, and I'm a huge fan of the indie game scene (most of my free time is spent there actually) and thus I have knowledge of many elements regarding various genre of games. I can be of assistance with beta testing too and I can provide important feedback if ever needed for the project (for things other than audio too).

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread and I hope I am waiting to hear from you!

-Constantine

(You can contact me on my e-mail address : [email protected] )

P.S. I also have a bit of experience as a script writer in past film projects, so if you are you looking for someone in that area as well I could provide some demo work on that too.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic