Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 10:35:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioNeed professional-quality music?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need professional-quality music?  (Read 1778 times)
Hamilton Cleverdon
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »

Artist: Hamilton Cleverdon
Site: www.garageband.com/artist/hamilton

I've been in the composing industry for only a few years, but in that time I have done more than I ever thought I could have. In the two years I have been actively writing for productions, I scored a full‐length play that was performed at the Teatro Stabil di Genova, the largest theater in Genova, Italy and was given a free trip to see the play. I have scored several independent video games, short films, demo trailers, television pilots, and movies, and I am currently working on a short film entitled "Ronan's Escape" as well as several films for Poppoli Pictures, an Iceland-based movie production company. I have tools capable of providing sounds from Classical to Heavy Metal to World and anywhere in between.
Feel free to check out my website and works that I've done for other projects to see what kind of sound I could add to your own production!  Please contact me at the email address given below and I will respond to you within 24 hours.  We can talk about your project and fees.  Thank you very much!
--Hamilton
[email protected]
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 08:00:11 PM by Hamilton Cleverdon » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic