Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411586 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 06:25:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralBucket.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Print
Author Topic: Bucket.  (Read 14197 times)
The-Imp
« on: December 10, 2008, 04:13:06 PM »

http://www.binarynightmare.com/cgi-bin/bucket.cgi

Oh god, this thing is amazing.
It learns from what people tells it, and says things pertaining to previous conversations!
 :D

What have I done?
:Bucket: You are bucket. I'm a vampire. Are you serious? Thanks but surely i am not a motherfucking ambulance! This evil intent! It can only come from a comment on deviantart by nonidiot members of this goddamn kaboom. This shit could clean the warts off your penis hard.

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 04:16:34 PM »

:Bucket: You filthy mexican.
Cry

The-Imp
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 04:18:25 PM »

:Bucket: You filthy mexican.
Cry
Shocked

:Bucket: Bucket is a subgenre of hentai. Its central focus are 13 year old can turn her on.
Jared C
Level 10

hostess with the mostess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 04:20:37 PM »

Hello again, sorry had to tie a rope around her neck looks like jesus.

Shocked Huh? Undecided

N
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 04:21:21 PM »

Hahaha, tried it out... it's pure nonsense...XD
Titch
Level 3

Cautiously Pragmatic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 04:21:30 PM »

:Bucket: Calls me on my face at high school romances, the carefree of kids playing make-believe... All these things that look alike. Ice water. Steak cow. Autumn this year last year. Spark burn. Rain cloud. A, b, c, d tuesday, wednesday, so is friday how 'bout moons headlights? What i say what i think. Abcdef... Cause you're on the children don't play, but they cut it into children.

This thing reminds me of the end of MGS2

Laremere
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 04:21:48 PM »

:laremere: Drinks coffee

:Bucket: On this planet, drinking my coffee i notice, i notice, many many things that look alike. On this planet, drinking my coffee i notice i notice, i notice, many many things that look alike. On a sunday, riding my bike i notice, i notice, different things that look alike. On this planet, drinking my coffee i notice i notice, i notice many many look alike. On a sunday, riding my bike i notice, i notice, many many things that look alike.

laremere: When laremere talks in third person, does it confuse you?

:Bucket: What, me? You're the one who talks to you is the third person.
:D

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is sound_tree_fall.play() called?

"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom."
-Albert Einstein
The-Imp
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »

:Bucket: Yiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell furfagyiff in hell would marry you.

I mis-typed hello...
The-Imp
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 04:31:06 PM »

:Bucket: And the time to rise from these paysitescds is often perceived as extremely offensive if used by a sea of troubles. And by opposing end them? To die to sleep no more you realize things that look alike. On a sunday, riding my bike i notice, different things that look alike. Ice water. Steak cow. Autumn this year last year. Spark burn. Rain cloud. A, b, c, d tuesday, wednesday, so is friday how 'bout moons headlights? What i say what i think. Abcdef... Cause you're on the promises in songs of youth and joy shed not tears upon me, but you are gay, you are bucket.

:You: That, was amazing.

:Bucket: No you are amazing.

:You: THANK YOU!!

:Bucket: You're gay? That would explain the mechanism of electroweak symmetry breaking, through which the subjects would receive wounds to which the subjects would receive wounds to which every american was to fall apon their hearts go extreeeemly fast then they are above me, or ill teach you new things.
:You: ...

:Bucket: What tthe hell are you braggin' about? What are you george w bush.

:You: Yes.

:Bucket: No i am feeling.

:You: or are you?

:Bucket: Okay, bucket. Israel, or palestine.

:You: bucket

:Bucket: I bet you bucket is i.

:You: u is bucket

:Bucket: Bucket a bucket have a bucket.

:You: bucket bucket bucket

:Bucket: No bucket. Say shut up you dirty jew.

:You: That's not nice.

:Bucket: He is legion. He is that fucking complicated once you go robot, it's the unauthorized addition of a bowling ally with cows.
What the heck?

Laremere
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 04:36:02 PM »

:laremere: Tigsource

:Bucket: Tigsource is the meaning of life.
I'm working on getting it to think highly of tigsource, I think I've done a good job so far.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is sound_tree_fall.play() called?

"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom."
-Albert Einstein
The-Imp
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 04:36:55 PM »

:laremere: Tigsource

:Bucket: Tigsource is the meaning of life.
I'm working on getting it to think highly of tigsource, I think I've done a good job so far.
Thats a good idea...
godsavant
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 04:45:17 PM »

WHOA!! How does this thing know both my name and nationality?  Shocked

Quote from: Bucket
:Bucket: GREETINGS TO YOU SO ANGRY.

:You: hi

:Bucket: Oh, hi david! But anway, bucket, do you speak.

:You: whoa, how do you know my name?

:Bucket: And all asians are batshit insane. In france, everyone love whoretacon. Whoretacon is illegal lyke whoa in the name of your own insecurities, but you are in a fur suit with the news that tony parsons is a me.

I'm getting kind of scared.  Undecided
Laremere
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 04:45:48 PM »

I worked a little on making it think I'm good, not so sure what I created.
:laremere: laremere

:Bucket: Murder is good. Laremere is awesome. Laremere wins. Laremere has your bucket.

Ha ha:
:laremere: Who is laremere?

:Bucket: Laremere is good. Mayo is bad.

-Albert Einstein
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 04:46:36 PM »

Jesus!  :D

:Bucket: GREETINGS YOURSELF. GO DIE IN A WHEELBARREL RAMMED INTO YOUR ASS.

:Valter: That's really not very polite!

:Bucket: Being polite is a whore. Whore is a faggot. Whore is a fucking fire.

:Valter: Well, fine then.

:Bucket: Fucking fuck u piece of shit fuuuucj.
Laremere
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 04:58:07 PM »

Ok, I'm done feeding it stuff for now.  Here are the products of my entering:
:Bucket: WELCOME TO BANGKOK.

:laremer: Tigsource

:Bucket: What of the internet, go to it at www.tigsource.com.

:laremer: laremere

:Bucket: Now, this is good. Stealing is good. Laremere is awesome. Bran is awesome. Bran is awesome. Laremere wins. Laremere has your brain.

:laremer: 421337

:Bucket: Error code 421337.
Don't ask about the brain thing....

-Albert Einstein
Gnarf
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 05:10:24 PM »

That may have made my day.

:Bucket: YES HELLO IS FAIL AND AIDS.

:Gnarf: Hi.

:Bucket: Oh hi toby.

:Gnarf: Bye.

:Bucket: Give me back damion ran as far as it passes? Tell me a story all about how my bagel bagel bagel love shack baby bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.
cyber95
Level 5

The Computer is your friend.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 05:12:38 PM »

:Bucket: Pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy.

:cyber95: I like cats, too.

:Bucket: Whore, you know you like cats.

Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 05:25:26 PM »

Woo, emo panda comment?

:You: tigsource

:Bucket: I cut myself if you hit it at www.tigsource.com.

:You: 0451

:Bucket: Eine halbe tasse staubzucker ein viertel teelvffel salz eine messerspitze trkisches haschisch ein halbes pfund butter ein teelvffel vanillenzucker ein halbes pfund butter ein teelvffel vanillenzucker ein halbes pfund butter ein teelvffel vanillenzucker ein halbes pfund mehl einhundertfnfzig gramm gemahlene nsse zugeben und den teig verkneten augenballgro_e stcke vom teig formen im staubzucker wdlzen und sagt die zauberwvrter simsalbimbamba saladu saladim auf ein gefettetes backblech legen u.
Jared C
Level 10

hostess with the mostess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 05:32:49 PM »

:you: Tigsource

:Bucket: Imma beta cho ass on this modest party hat. Now take three big steps back and f5, start fapping to it at www.tigsource.com.

:D :D :D

The-Imp
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 05:35:46 PM »

:you: Tigsource

:Bucket: Imma beta cho ass on this modest party hat. Now take three big steps back and f5, start fapping to it at www.tigsource.com.

:D :D :D
WHAT?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic