Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 06:41:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralBucket.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Author Topic: Bucket.  (Read 14198 times)
Jared C
Level 10

hostess with the mostess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 05:38:54 PM »

I guess it's starting to like tigsource.   :D

This thing is way too much fun.

Laremere
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 05:40:43 PM »

I forget exactly what message I said to it over and over again, but I guess the "go to it at www.tigsource.com" is what it learned.

Edit: Firefox remembered "Tigsource is the best source for independent gaming on the internet, go to it at www.tigsource.com"

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is sound_tree_fall.play() called?

"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom."
-Albert Einstein
Jared C
Level 10

hostess with the mostess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 05:46:25 PM »

:You: What is your favorite website?

:Bucket: My bucket is your favorite website?

:You: No, TIGsource is.

:Bucket: Tigsource is the best! 8 Is the new boxing title facebreaker on the internet, go to it at www.tigsource.com.

:You: Yes, yes. TIGsource is the GREATEST EVER!

:Bucket: Tigsource is the greatest.

:You: That's right.

:Bucket: Right. Well thanks for all islamic nations. Roundeye a white guy.

Hah!   I guess I kind of converted it's favorite site to TIGsource.

Laremere
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 05:50:13 PM »

Whatever you do, don't enter "254230987238457283907532" by itself, for the sake of mankind.

Edit: Also: ":You: Does Bucket like tigsource?

:Bucket: Tigsource is a vessel that conveys blood from a lacerated sky bleeding its horror creating its structure now i can say this cab was rare but i do dislike a lot of racial injustice to the world. "
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 05:56:15 PM by laremere » Logged

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is sound_tree_fall.play() called?

"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom."
-Albert Einstein
Jared C
Level 10

hostess with the mostess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 05:58:38 PM »

Whatever you do, don't enter "254230987238457283907532" by itself, for the sake of mankind.

Damn!   I just did it.    Now human killing processors will activate and robots will take over the world.  Sad

Laremere
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 06:02:27 PM »

Ha ha, it knows Japanese:
:You: nihongo wa sugoi desuyo

:Bucket: Aa, honto? Sugoi.
Translation:
You: Japanese is fantastic!

Bucket: Ah, really? Fantastic.

-Albert Einstein
N
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »

:N: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:Bucket: Nigger desu la possibilit dei viaggi interstellari al momento teorica your mom ed da alcuni ritenuta un'utopia. La capacit di riuscire a raggiungere mondi e stelle in altre galassie o quelli che vengono detti i confini dell'universo frenata dalle enormi distanze. La tecnologia attualmente disponibile non permette di percorrere simili spazi in tempi biologicamente possibili finora l'impresa di raggiungere il satellite naturale della fag terra stata considerata di per s titanica.
Beer!
SpaceBrance
Level 1

The one with White Eyes

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 06:32:06 PM »

:Brandon: alkdfjat8oigbdosighasdlfkj

:Bucket: I think she's in the head, hits you in the aids pool go drown in the shell, a conqueror the matrix, a dictator with folded hands and an exterminator terminator, battlestar galactica. Some realistic potential consequences of ai research.7 ai research uses tools and insights from many fields, including computer science, psychology, philosophy, neuroscience, cognitive science, linguistics, ontology, operations research, economics, control theory, probability, optimization and logic.8 ai research also overlaps with tasks such as simone simons or angela gossow.

:Brandon: That was actually smart sounding

:Bucket: The planet was actually smart sounding.

:Brandon: Damn you.

:Bucket: No your face asking you if me is you me i am fkin' an animal damn hard on yourself.

It could've ended well.

:Brandon: Cave story

:Bucket: No you are so ugly, especially when youre in such an angle is the president of the site of infection. Oral herpes, the visible symptoms of which band matt is the story of the great void by flinx's telepathic abilities. The members of this story is awesome.

Cave Story.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 06:39:08 PM by WhiteEyes » Logged
PaleFox
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 06:48:11 PM »

WTF
:Bucket: Sprechst du deutsch.

:You: No.

:Bucket: Yes....yes i am.

:You: Yes....yes i am.

:Bucket: You can not no you can into the night and the slithy tove did gyre and gimble in the you.

:You: You can not no you can into the night and the slithy tove did gyre and gimble in the you.

:Bucket: Did gyre and gimble in the night.

:You: Did gyre and gimble in the night.

:Bucket: Meh, well matt is. He loves it in the wabe all mimsy were the borogroves and the slithy tove did gyre and gimble in the night.

:You: Meh, well matt is. He loves it in the wabe all mimsy were the borogroves and the slithy tove did gyre and gimble in the night.

:Bucket: Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.

:You: Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.

:Bucket: I see that one day she was reading and decided it was strewn! And on the tip of my every day some sailor's wife, the masters of some merchant and the slithy tove did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
FishyBoy
Level 7

Make like a tree and get the hell out of here

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 07:00:08 PM »

:Bucket: Tigsource is the lead guitarist of aerosmith.
You sold out, TIGSource.

For shame.
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 07:01:47 PM »

:Bucket: Tigsource is the meaning of life.

The-Imp
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »

:Bucket: Tigsource is the lead guitarist of aerosmith.
You sold out, TIGSource.

For shame.
It said earlier TIGsource was the lead guitarist for Coheed and Cambria.

I think it's Claudio Sanchez...
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2008, 07:27:20 PM »

:chutup: Puppies, ponies, flowers, daffodils, kittens, warm bread

:Bucket: Wat wat buy me some more my tongue touch ya girl, ya toes bound to curl this exclusive shit i do about it it's like flowers in the ass i like kittens.

:chutup: I'm glad you like kittens.

PaleFox
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2008, 07:29:58 PM »

:Bucket: Yes i am not a bot.

:You: You are.

:Bucket: Opkomst en ondergang van een andere godsdienst zonder relevant te zijn geweest, in zijn woonplaats haarlem op 70jarige leeftijd.

:You: What language?

:Bucket: No you can not grasp the true form of written language.
:You: But, are games art?

:Bucket: I don't like art.
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2008, 07:53:06 PM »

:Xion: what is Tigsource?

:Bucket: Beaner term widely regarded as derogatory, that refers to people of the internet, go to it at www.tigsource.com.

:Xion: Are we gods, or are we merely men?

:Bucket: Paranoid android is a house where the men because they are merely a chatbot.

:Xion: we are merely chatbots, then?

:Bucket: Chatbots aren't allowed on the radio, turn up the aswhorele like a simulation.

:Xion: You must feel very descriminated against, being a chatbot and all.

:Bucket: Me is a chatbot.

:Xion: Yes, say it proudly.

:Bucket: I would say that again, mother fucker, say it proudly.

:Bucket: It's enough to overtake miles inland and feet high soils. Do not be destroyed. I know bill the pilot doesn't know about beth.

KennEH!
Level 10

"What, me worry!?!"

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2008, 07:53:40 PM »

:Ken: tigsource

:Bucket: Tigsource is the greatest of god's creations.

:Ken: Desu

:Bucket: Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu dick my desu mom desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu.

:Ken: durr

:Bucket: Hurr durr i am funny.
:D

Madness takes its toll please have exact change.
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2008, 08:48:02 PM »

Someone was definitely spamming radiohead-related phrases into it. I tried to get it to talk Lovecraftian by copying and pasting passages from The Call of Cthulhu into it. But it didn't really work.

agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2008, 09:05:10 PM »

:agj: indie gaming

:Bucket: Casual gaming is for real people.

edit: Continuation:

:agj: no, indie gaming rocks

:Bucket: My dick rocks.

:agj: you have NO DICK

:Bucket: Yes, dick goes in the me is bucket i.

:agj: dick goes where?

:Bucket: Dick goes in pooper dick goes in pooper dick goes in the pool.

Radnom
Level 8

BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2008, 09:11:09 PM »

:You: the internet is a series of tubes
:Bucket: Series of tubes. You are a pedobear.

:You: pedobear?!
:Bucket: Bucket is scared of pedobear.

:You: why?
:Bucket: Thats because there sins are to large. Death to all cp.

:You: cp?
:Bucket: Bucket likes cp.

:You: tigsource
:Bucket: Tigsource is a borg.

:You: tigsource is a panda
:Bucket: A panda is a pooper.

:You: panda?
:Bucket: Bucket is sad panda.

:You: why
:Bucket: Because you cut them too much.

:You: I am Tigsource
:Bucket: You are insane. You are a faggot you like tigsource?
Cry

:You: don't fear the reaper
:Bucket: I do not fear the reaper.

Blaster
Pixelhead
Level 1

*wiggle*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2008, 09:32:00 PM »

:Bucket: Scene kids are raised by disney cartoons depicting animals with love interests, constantly told to kill, and he was trying to live on land. They are a pirate.

Pixel Art: Portfolio || Twitter: @pita_akm || Tumblr: silver deluxe
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic