Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411572 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 10:49:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsRobot Universe Looking For A Dedicated And Professional Team
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Robot Universe Looking For A Dedicated And Professional Team  (Read 1174 times)
jin76
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2012, 09:26:27 AM »

Hello everyone

I have been working on a game called Robot Universe along with a partner who is the project lead. We decided that we are in need of some team members to help complete this project. The name of the indie team will be AlphaWolfGames.

About the game

Robot Universe is a 3d side scroller game which will be playable through the web. The robot universe series will consist of robots that are living in a parallel world to us humans and are the dominant species of the universe. The robots are hit with constant conflict and throughout the games; the player will play the main character, which is an advanced battle robot’s role in helping out different sides.
The game has many unique features such as interchangeable parts ( kind of like armors). The main conflict in the first release of this game is that there is a virus that is infecting viruses and you working for the robot government must work to stop it along with your team.

What we have:

I am currently doing all the 3d art for this game. My partner is the project lead and is writing the story and content.

We have a fully complete Game Design document which covers almost all of the aspects of development. The game engine that we are using is known as Unity3d

Some screen shots of in game progress:

What we need:

Two programmers : you must show us any previous work and only the best will be considered. A good amount of experience with coding in the unity editor is required.

Two artists: You must be able to model, and texture. The choice of 3d application does not matter as long as you can output the files as an fbx. You must submit your portfolio our email. Only applicants with a decent level of art will be considered.

One animator: You must be able to rig and animate. If you are familiar with motion capture technology and animation re-targeting this is a bonus. You must submit samples of your previous work.

One Audio person: You must be able to produce background music as well as sound effects. You must submit samples of your work.
About Payment
This project does not have any funding therefore we can't promise any payment. Once the project is complete (very likely as it is not too hard) and we do make some income, We will pay you based on the amount of work you have done ( e.g. for artist by the model that they did). The main purpose of this project is to gain valuable experience and to get a decent team together to start this indie studio. If we work nicely together we will be able to release future games and you will become a full part of this indie studio.

This is a serious project therefore there are rules that the team must adhere to. First of all you must be able to dedicate at least 1 hour per day on this game. You will receive weekly assignments. There will be team meetings once a week and everyone is required to attend via Skype.

If you wish to join our team please give me an email at [email protected] or add my skype jin76007. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
jin76
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 01:39:29 PM »

The  team has  a few more people now, we are still in search of another modeler ( preferably specializing in texturing) , an animator, and a coder who can code in unity3d. If you wish to apply please email me at [email protected]
jin76
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 09:24:05 AM »

we are still looking for more artists and especially programmers. Please email me to join our team. We now have a website up show casing our progress here is the url

http://usman429.wix.com/robotuniverse

please check it out regularly to see updates.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic