Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411687 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58453 Members - Latest Member: Arktitus

May 17, 2024, 11:57:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsRequest for Top Notch Spriter(s) for Project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Request for Top Notch Spriter(s) for Project  (Read 818 times)
CadmiumRED
Level 0

Poseidal Army Sniper

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2012, 03:31:11 PM »

I posted some of my work in the Art subforum, I mainly do illustrations, concept art, and sprites/graphics as well.

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=3993.msg833111#msg833111

The aim here is I'm making a Mega Man game in progress and I currently have a programmer working on the core engine and everything else to make the game be as close to Mega Man 9/10 as possible in gameplay (hint hint, make a fan interpretation of what would possibly be Mega Man 11; bold I know, but that is the aim).  I've gotten a lot of stuff done, but I can't possibly do everything.  I'm asking if there's anyone here who can mimic the Capcom style pretty close, I'd like it very much if you can contact me via PM and show me some examples of the work you've done.  I'm looking for someone who can help sprite the bosses, maybe make some new enemy ideas/sprites, and help with editing current stage tiles or make new ones.

If you want to contact me via AIM, PM me first and provide your screen name.  I will contact you as soon as I get it.
Trystin
Level 4

Nyoom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 12:56:22 AM »

Ha, you took my suggestion  Cool

CadmiumRED
Level 0

Poseidal Army Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 12:10:26 PM »

But of course!  Cheesy

Also a good friend of mine, Quade Zaban, recommended me to this forum for help.

If you want to contact me via AIM, PM me first and provide your screen name.  I will contact you as soon as I get it.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic