Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411562 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 08:06:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsTo Watch a Bird C++ Programmers needed. Need Composers. Other members welcome!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: To Watch a Bird C++ Programmers needed. Need Composers. Other members welcome!  (Read 3815 times)
soryy708
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 06:35:05 AM »

Well I'm the programmer that the project got. The only one, that is.
We're currently working on a prototype, which will (hopefully) be mostly salvageable by the release.

As mentioned by the project lead, we're writing in C++ using SDL. We're doing pretty good.
I could really use a helping hand though. Any programmers that want to collaborate, please make contact with us!

I don't know about the lead's plans, but we might show actual in-game footage soon.
waxx
Level 1

head to the right

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2013, 04:50:31 PM »

Joined the team today as a coder. Been part of the gamedev programming for the past few years, got a released commercially game, used to work on Glorious: Companions which is now stalled. Also did some Android applications.

The project is interesting, the personalities within the team are interesting too and I encourage those who are still not certain about joining to come aboard.  Gentleman

Zagrom
Level 0

Perception is Reality.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2013, 01:29:49 PM »

I'm glad this game got some coder. I would have made an attempt if I could code at all. Good luck to this project, I'll try and follow it when I can, Hopefully I don't lose track of it cause it seems like the kind of game I would buy while its in its alpha funding type phase. If it does that I wouldn't wanna miss the chance haha.

melikimeliki
Level 0

Keeping it real since 1992.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2013, 06:50:28 PM »

Looks like we've got our first official watcher gents. Will more step out from the shadows? Wait until next week to find out! Same bird time. Same bird channel. Anyone who gets this reference wins toast or something. Also, hi Zagrom.

Email: [email protected]
DA, aim, & Tumblr: melikimeliki
I must add you on aim first. Buddies only.

My project.
soryy708
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2013, 04:55:48 PM »

So the exams period for waxx is over for now. We're back on track!
We're currently in the middle of a massive refactoring effort, but we're nearing it's completion. We have a complete sprite sheet flying at us from the art department, so we need to keep up.
We've gotten most of the technical stuff sorted out, so it seems like now we can focus on gameplay and mechanics. I'd say we're about half way done with a kinda playable prototype.
melikimeliki
Level 0

Keeping it real since 1992.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2013, 05:06:46 PM »

Art department here. We are making progress indeed. I have redone the portraits style.

Here are Amalie and Lady Finn in the new style. Amalie being the main girl character and Lady Finn aka Finn a marriage candidate.

Amalie

Lady Finn

Look forward to more updates!

Email: [email protected]
DA, aim, & Tumblr: melikimeliki
I must add you on aim first. Buddies only.

My project.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic