Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411560 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 03:09:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for an artist, game already in progress
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for an artist, game already in progress  (Read 980 times)
davidp
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« on: November 01, 2013, 11:41:49 AM »

I'm looking for an artist, who would draw a few sprites for my game in progress, only to get the feel of it.

I'm not sure about payment yet, but could turn out I'd pay some money to get stuff done. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to work on multiple games if this collaboration turns out to be successfull.

The game is already deep in development, I have a clear vision of how it should turn out, I can also show the demo, etc.

If anyone is interested drop me a pm for more details.

ANtY
Level 10

i accidentally did that on purpose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 12:40:48 PM »

I guess it'd be a useful piece of information for a potential artist if you'd state for what art style are you aiming, pixel-art? Then what about animations, etc. The more you say the bigger the chance to get someone interested (as they'll be confident they're capable of doing the job)

davidp
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 04:05:47 AM »

You're right, that's something I should have pointed out in the first place.

Anyway, the graphic style I'm aiming for, is something cartoony, along the lines of Worms (2, Armageddon) mixed with Angry Birds Space. There would be few animations in the game too, but those are not that important at the moment (not really sure of how many and how complex, if any).

Thanks for the tip ANtY.

KM
Level 9

KM "Shilling for CASH!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 08:17:19 AM »

What's the game about?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic