Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411570 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 07:47:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallNew game. Vox Populi, Vox Dei(a werewolf thriller)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New game. Vox Populi, Vox Dei(a werewolf thriller)  (Read 5507 times)
WEREM
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2009, 09:47:26 AM »

Hi everyone.

I want to share with you my last game, It has a lot of time and love invested.

Also has a red eye ninja, a girl in distress, werewolves and lot of dinamic blood!(check for the technological innovation)

I'm very proud of it.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/weremsoft/vox-populi-vox-dei-a-werewolf-thriller

Enjoy!
undertech
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 10:23:43 AM »

Pretty cool, nice controls. I know it's part of gameplay, but it would still have been nice to be able to kill the werewolves a little bit quicker.
Curseman
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 11:47:43 AM »

Interesting game.  I like the look of it, and the messy kills.

I tried tackling two werewolves at once, and after killing one, the other remained permanently attached to my lower body in the panicked pose, even after dying.  I could still move around as normal, but nothing could make him go away.
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 11:31:14 AM »

Good God! This is ridiculous Epileptic

But fun. Maybe allow for a less-blood mode?  Screamy
LeFishy
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 05:14:04 PM »

Hahaha. I found that absolutely delightful. Thank you good sir for making my evening.
EchoP
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 12:56:02 AM »

That was amazing, jumping down onto the wolves and killing them was just brilliant. The killing did take far too long though, kinda got boring just ripping on them for 5 seconds. But yeah, Brillian  Gentleman
KennEH!
Level 10

"What, me worry!?!"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 05:00:25 AM »

It twas good fun. The killing animation was a bit much though.

Madness takes its toll please have exact change.
G.I.L.
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 06:35:21 AM »

Played this yesterday and I loved it! The blood and invisibility were both amazing effects. My favorite part was when I tackled the werewolf off the cliff and into the car. That was great!
SidM
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 12:09:11 PM »

Finished it yesterday.

Didn't like the fact that I needed to mash Space to kill a werewolf. (especially since there's no other action you can take while you're killing a wolf; the disemboweling should be automatic)
TheDustin
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 06:38:48 PM »

I found this game really compelling, but I can't exactly put my finger on why.  Shrug I really dig it though, from the dystopian-grey backgrounds, lack of music, and the visceral action. It's also noteworthy that you incorporate different elements of level design - while it's hit or miss, it's cool that you aren't effectively doing fifty screens of the same thing. When I can get my thoughts down more coherently I'll give it a write-up. Beer!

P.S. When I was on that elevator near the end, I did a double take. It was like I was playing Ico or something.  Wink
ionside
Level 1

what was I doing, again?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 09:27:36 PM »

I like the jump attack, the disemboweling was a bit long and tedius after the first kill. Only got to play it for a few minutes but will certainly play it some more later on.

Loved the tackle onto the car.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic