Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411710 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58456 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 08:41:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralLet the Rumors Fly!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Let the Rumors Fly!  (Read 5103 times)
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2008, 02:09:56 PM »

Viral marketing has become so easy nowadays. All you need is a well-known brand and you can just give very cryptic details about the next product in it and people will go nuts.

Eon8 at its best.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2008, 02:13:19 PM »

Viral marketing has become so easy nowadays. All you need is a well-known brand and you can just give very cryptic details about the next product in it and people will go nuts.

Eon8 at its best.

Yup. I just like to see the wild theories personally (and make some of my own Tongue)

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2008, 03:08:38 PM »

Although I love the Metal Gear saga I would love seeing Kojima working on another series full-time and fully involved (unlike Boktai and ZOE), you know, something along the lines of Snatcher and Policenauts (although I haven't played Policenauts yet, damn you translation!).
I seriously hope this is one of those lesser Metal Gears that he will give someone to direct and start working on some fresh ideas.
Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2008, 03:49:16 PM »

FUCKT YOU KOJKNUIMA WHERE IS MY GODDTATMNED PROHECT S
kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2008, 04:36:27 PM »

lol, internet
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2008, 06:36:23 PM »

Although I love the Metal Gear saga I would love seeing Kojima working on another series full-time and fully involved (unlike Boktai and ZOE), you know, something along the lines of Snatcher and Policenauts (although I haven't played Policenauts yet, damn you translation!).
I seriously hope this is one of those lesser Metal Gears that he will give someone to direct and start working on some fresh ideas.
The Snatcher Series reached its peak in La Mulana.

Gnarf
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »

lol, internet

Yeah. Holy shit guys. This Metal Gear thing has what looks like an on/off symbol with an exclamation point, while the Xbox 360 has a regular on/off symbol with no exclamation point! Coincidence?

Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2008, 06:54:24 PM »

HOLY SHIT. I THINK WE'RE ON TO SOMETHING HERE.
Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2008, 07:37:26 PM »

Guys it can't be on the X360Box the text in that ad is green not red.
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2008, 07:41:24 PM »

bumdum, tish.
Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2008, 07:42:27 PM »

Tears of Joy
kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2008, 02:45:07 AM »

Goddamn it I lol'd
Now I gotta go and finally play La Mulana
Aaron P
Level 0

!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2008, 08:49:20 AM »

After alot of consideration, I'm thinking Metal gear Ac!d for DSi. Here's an illustration I put together and description...

What appears to be mirrored exclimations could be split screen, , the Plus for the directional pad is inbetween those screens, and the "= power" thing seems like it represents the DS power indicator, which looks like an equal sign ( if turned sideways ) which could be how the game is played ( ala Ninja Gaiden ).

Just my two cents, probably way off...
JLJac
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2008, 09:02:07 AM »

I've heard that the next metal gear is coming for the 360. Also heard there will be no more metal gear, the guy that makes them has decided to make movies "instead". :D

Don't care too much. What's the point with metal gear? Nice cutscenes maybe... But I mean, friggin' WoW has nice cutscenes. Does nothing for the ingame action.
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 12:52:34 PM »

The url has 'mgst', so it's probably MG: Tactics for the iPhone.

You win the intranets!

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic