Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 09:36:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralAll Purpose Animu Discussion
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 259
Print
Author Topic: All Purpose Animu Discussion  (Read 516071 times)
rdein
« Reply #2300 on: January 19, 2013, 01:37:45 PM »

finally decided to feed my boner for inio asano
read punpun (finishing vol 11 as-we-spk)

best manga i've ever read
ink.inc
« Reply #2301 on: January 19, 2013, 03:30:46 PM »

finally decided to feed my boner for inio asano
read punpun (finishing vol 11 as-we-spk)

best manga i've ever read

I DONE TOLE YOU EIN

THAT SHIT IS PREMIUM
ink.inc
« Reply #2302 on: January 19, 2013, 09:50:58 PM »

Belimoth
Level 10

high-heeled cyberbully

View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: January 19, 2013, 11:09:07 PM »

I can hear that gif.

namragog
« Reply #2304 on: January 20, 2013, 06:25:29 AM »

totoro! yaaay~
Aik
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: January 21, 2013, 07:48:36 AM »

Alright, this season is looking better than I had hoped, but maybe that's just because my taste is shittier than I expected.

Amnesia - I know it's reverse-harem otomeshit, but there's something about the protagonist/atmosphere that's doing it for me. It's a sort of bizarre-uncomfortable feeling that I've only seen a few times from other bizarre shoujo stuff (looking at After School Nightmare).

Tamako Market - Doesn't feel entirely like bland highschool moeshit. I like that it's focusing more around Japanese small-city life than school. It might make for a good look into (idealised, of course) Japanese life and thinking. No promises though - if that fails, just remember that fun things are fun.

Sasami-san - I thought the first episode was shit, but the second episode gave it some context and now I'm interested. Promises to be trippy as fuck.

Vividred Operation - I had low expectations and they were met. It's basic mahou-shoujo-with-mecha. I hope they don't follow the purely obvious route for the story to take - it seems to be embracing the cliches a bit too readily if it intends to play them completely straight. We'll see, anyway.

Kotoura-san - Came out of the blue. I know the bullied-because-of-superpowers thing is cliche and stupid, but the first episode had some pretty fantastic directing that made it effective. The second episode was nice too. There's a fairly high chance that this one is going to fizzle and go nowhere, turning into oddball highschool comedy/drama #45947598, but it had a strong start.

Maoyuu Yuusha - ... is okay. It's quite watchable, anyway, but I'm not expecting anything great.

Mondaiji-tachi etc. - Another one out of the blue. I have high hopes for this. The characters feel really different from the usual.

Bakumatsu Roman and Hakkenden might turn out interesting too. We'll see.

I also tried GJ-bu (boring haremshit), Ore no Kanajo (boring looking school romance comedy), Senran Kagura (godawful fanservice shit), and Love Life (is it just me, or are idols creepy?).
VDZ
Level 4

My post is there read that instead ->

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2306 on: January 21, 2013, 10:24:08 AM »

totoro! yaaay~

Totoro! Yaay!
namragog
« Reply #2307 on: January 21, 2013, 11:59:28 AM »

wooooo~!
Ouren
Enjoyed Some Pizza!
Level 7

Poppy Works

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2308 on: January 21, 2013, 01:06:17 PM »

I was tricked!
I thought this was going to be a musical about girls driving tanks.

It's not, and apparently it'd very bad.  Cry

Aik
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: January 21, 2013, 06:06:06 PM »

I was tricked!
I thought this was going to be a musical about girls driving tanks.

It's not, and apparently it'd very bad.  Cry

Who told you it's bad? It was one of the most popular and highest selling shows last season.
Lauchsuppe
Level 3

hruabp

View Profile
« Reply #2310 on: January 22, 2013, 02:22:25 AM »

new jinrui wa suitai shimashita special is out ^_______________________________^

I want a second season so badly.
Shackhal
Level 9

Like a child with toys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2311 on: January 24, 2013, 07:59:42 PM »

I like Tamako Market. The only thing different from a normal life on a market place is a "big" talking bird.

csg
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: January 25, 2013, 03:05:29 AM »

This Totoro, so good. Anyone watching Shinsekai? I'm so happy seeing some anime with a good and deep story from time to time ...

Lauchsuppe
Level 3

hruabp

View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: January 25, 2013, 04:58:03 AM »

I really enjoyed the third Tamako episode as well. Honestly, it really isn't all that exciting. But it's just so moe.

I like Shinsekai for its setting; however, it sometimes feels a little bloated to me. Anyway, I also think it's one of the better shows of last season.
ANtY
Level 10

i accidentally did that on purpose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2314 on: January 25, 2013, 05:00:33 AM »

This Totoro, so good. Anyone watching Shinsekai? I'm so happy seeing some anime with a good and deep story from time to time ...
I am, I like the music, story, world, setting, but yeah, sometimes feels a little too slow-paced.

and I agree, Tamako is awesome, nothing special but...

biomechanic
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: January 25, 2013, 05:35:37 AM »

awesome, nothing special
Awful, 8/10.
ANtY
Level 10

i accidentally did that on purpose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2316 on: January 25, 2013, 07:10:15 AM »

awesome to watch, but it's hard to convince my friends to watch it too, no arguments like "epic vibe, setting, fights between mighty wizards and espers" etc.

Eendhoorn
Level 6

Quak

View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: January 27, 2013, 08:30:55 AM »

I started watching "magi : the labyrinth of magic" (too lazy to search for the japanese title) yesterday. It is absolutely amazing, it reminds me a lot of fullmetal alchemist, which is my favourite serie. The first episode is pretty meh, with unnecessary perverted stuff. But it gets really good after that.

Aik
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: January 28, 2013, 06:53:21 AM »

I really hope that Vividred Operation is going to do something else soon. I'm sure it's being ironically cliche, but it's starting to shit me. I find the arse-shots and underwear-school-uniform a bit creepy (I realise they're wearing underwear under their underwear, but it doesn't feel right to call them 'shorts'). Fanservice doesn't usually feel creepy to me - just lame - but there's something unsettling about a school that has their female students walking around like that.

They tell me things will drastically change around episode 5, so I'll hang around that long, I guess. The sword fight last episode was pretty cool.
ham and brie
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: January 28, 2013, 10:06:26 AM »

It's probably just plain cliche, without irony.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 259
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic