Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411636 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58448 Members - Latest Member: Danque_Birbington_II

May 13, 2024, 11:40:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDemonic Dungeon
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Demonic Dungeon  (Read 774 times)
Greg Game Man
Level 5

i have to return some videotapes

View Profile WWW
« on: July 21, 2013, 06:20:16 AM »

Is a top down shooter where you simply kill, get loot, explore, buy and upgrade guns. It's the easiest and most "casual" game i've made but the physics, combat and secrets.. all add up to make it really fun i think. I tried hard to give the guns and enemies nice "feel".

The enemies and weapons can all interact for unexpected events: for example a stray enemy projectile killing another enemy, or a skeleton pushing a crate as cover for itself.

Watch gameplay:

The game will be posted up here when it's finished and released, hopefully in a few weeks!

(if you were following my FPS roguelike thread, i have given up on that. Turns out 3D takes a lot more work than i anticipated and i was way too ambitious with it)

(i also added my latest game SkullFace onto gamejolt, but it only has 11 plays.. would be grateful if anyone with an account could take a look or give it a rating, thankyou! http://gamejolt.com/games/platformer/skullface/16120/)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic