Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411713 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 21, 2024, 09:17:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work2D ILLUSTRATOR LOOKING FOR WORK (PAID)(CARTOONY STYLE)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D ILLUSTRATOR LOOKING FOR WORK (PAID)(CARTOONY STYLE)  (Read 708 times)
TheArtsyAxolotl
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2016, 11:57:58 AM »

Name: Katie Osika
Portfolio: theartsyaxolotl.com
Contact Info: [email protected]

Hi there! My name is Katie Osika and I'm an east-coast based 2D illustrator looking for paid work.

My main focus is on character and prop design, game assets including 3d texture work and sprites, and environment design. I am willing to work closely with the team to ensure my work fits the needs of the team and meets the developer's quality standards. I attended the Pennsylvania College of Art and Design and graduated with a BFA in Illustration. I have worked with Dark Tonic Games Studio on a number of projects and have some experience with game development.

I am proficient with the Adobe suite, primarily Photoshop, and have some experience with Maya and Mudbox (for texture work).

Remote work would be most convenient and will use whatever social media or communication source is best for you and your team (Skype, phone, and email are my primary three).

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in working with me or have any questions! I'd love to hear from you and see what you're working on C:

Thanks for checking out my work! Have a great day C:
Svetlana
Level 1

part-time composer, full-time squirrel girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 11:16:25 AM »

hello i am glad you are offering paid work

maybe move your thread here https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?board=43.0

personal blog
game music portfolio <3 <3 <3 please hire me
avatar by the lovely lovely dickmissiles~
Pages: [1]