Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411582 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 03:31:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallNew online summer sports adventure game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New online summer sports adventure game  (Read 2559 times)
EveSerene
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 12, 2010, 06:18:22 PM »

Check out this online flash game that offers mountain biking, climbing & kayaking for all enthusiasts!  I've written a description below:

Virtuo Sport Summeris an online edutainment game which combines 3 amazing summer sports that will test your will and tease your brain. Even the most skilled enthusiasts will be impressed with the kayaking, climbing and mountain biking courses offered along with breathtaking photos and challenging quiz questions.

Create and evolve your own Virtuo; the avatar that is the representation of yourself in the game. Over 200 elements of personalization, skill & attribute points all help in improving your virtuo to become a better athlete. Join the expanding Virtuo Sport community and get hints, tips and support when help is needed. Win real prizes by entering the contests and prove your skill amongst the other players on the leaderboard with titles to be awarded for top overall and monthly scores.

Show off your brawn and your brain by completing the courses with perfect scores and fast times to win medals and the titles that are just waiting to be conquered.

Help us in expanding the community of Virtuo Sport Summer and join in on the fun designed for people of all ages.

http://www.virtuosport.com

« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 09:22:27 PM by EveSerene » Logged
EveSerene
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 06:32:58 PM »

Let me know what you think!
aeiowu
Level 10

Greg Wohlwend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 07:29:13 PM »

oh MAN! I can't believe it's finally out! I've been waiting for a Virtuo game for ages...

Thanks Virtuo!  Hand Thumbs Up Right

EveSerene
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 07:31:56 PM »

Spread the word my friend and thanks!!
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 07:49:28 PM »

WARGL, my soda just went through my nose when I read about this grea new Virtuo game. Virtuo is AWESOME. I can't even speak english anymore, that's how badass it is.
I know what to do during the next summer! that's one sure thing.
 Hand Thumbs Up Left Panda Hand Thumbs Up Right

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
aeiowu
Level 10

Greg Wohlwend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 07:51:25 PM »

i KNOW! And can you believe it?! This one is about SPORTS!!!!
 Screamy

EveSerene
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 07:54:44 PM »

Its still in the early stages, so keep in mind there might be errors and bugs - please report anything you find to [email protected].

Thanks for your support and pass on the link  Hand Metal Left
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 07:58:12 PM »

Hand Metal Left I don't think I want to pass on that link, I would keep it all to myself if I could!(*)

(* but Virtuo is so awesome, it's like a candy jar that is always full and there is always some candy for the pals)

iseult
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 06:17:49 AM »

As a mom and new user in the world of flash games, i really like this one! Great for big kids too! My thing is the info you get from the quizzes and the proverbs! Designs are great too!

A lot of fun!
EveSerene
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 06:44:18 AM »

It's really designed for everyone - they did a good job there and the games are actually fun.  It's neat to be able to evolve your little Virtuo (your avatar) and there's real prizes to be won for high scores in the leaderboard. 
I'm glad to hear you and your family like it - pass it on to your friends!

The more the merrier!
Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 02:31:12 AM »

Okay, I tried it.  As a hardcore gamer, I thought Virtuo wouldn't be any fun for me...

WELL BOY WAS I WRONG!  It really is fun for everyone, even players like myself.  In fact, I thought it was so great that I uploaded a video of me playing so everyone can see how much fun it is:

I'm not sure what my favorite sport in the game is.  As you can tell from the video, I'm pretty good at mountain biking lol. Hand Thumbs Up LeftWizardHand Thumbs Up Right
ChevyRay
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2010, 02:53:32 AM »

Hand ClapMy Word! <( My, my! )
Eraser
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 04:19:00 AM »

WELL BOY WAS I WRONG!  It really is fun for everyone, even players like myself.  In fact, I thought it was so great that I uploaded a video of me playing so everyone can see how much fun it is:

I'm not sure what's more disturbing: that man, or me watching it for 7 minutes and 16 seconds.
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2010, 04:55:49 AM »

Oh boy, I've been trying to find that video for so long.

Uh... that video of Virtuo Sport Summer, I mean.

EveSerene
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2010, 06:11:46 PM »

lol ok, ok.  I seriously was looking for some feedback, but I still have a problem with portal flash games - its just so impersonal.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 07:48:55 PM »

As a hobbyist mountain biker, I have to say that this game captures the true spirit of mountain biking in a way like no other game before it.

The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 08:39:53 PM »

i'll get right to the point

is the redhead girl based on / represents an existing redhead girl

would that girl be free around friday

i've been looking for a redhead that enjoys white water kayaking all my life
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »

I have received a holy message during my prayers to OTTO-FLIPPA. He demands more characters wearing ties. This game needs more people with ties. Maybe businesspersons or a couple CIA agents?

EveSerene
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 03:07:40 AM »

As a hobbyist mountain biker, I have to say that this game captures the true spirit of mountain biking in a way like no other game before it.

I know!!  I spent a couple of years in the rockies, and it is representational and fun!  You have to be a little liberal with the brakes tho...

I have received a holy message during my prayers to OTTO-FLIPPA. He demands more characters wearing ties. This game needs more people with ties. Maybe businesspersons or a couple CIA agents?

lol!!!  Some of the Virtuo characters actually resemble the CIAish look lol  You can have all the ties you want!  MUAHAHAHAA!

I know everyone wants to think that they have the best game, but this honestly is the best ive seen in online flash gaming in a long time.  The company is in my hometown and it's their first major project, I think they've captured the essence of what online sports games should be. 

I've been having a hard time trying to let people know about this game and not be accused as a spammer at the same time.  I actually do want to start topics of interest and am interested in the gaming community - I just want to pass this along at the same time Smiley

Thanks for your support guys - it means a lot!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 03:52:17 AM by EveSerene » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic