Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411594 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 08, 2024, 01:20:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Sketchbookr - The 32KB Blog for Lazy Artists
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Sketchbookr - The 32KB Blog for Lazy Artists  (Read 6490 times)
Pigbuster
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 03:55:11 PM »

Looks like you have (unix, presumably) file permission problems. The issue is that it's saying "Permission denied" for both rss.xml and delete_me_to_update.xml.

Make sure that the user used to run php scripts on your domain has permission to access those files.

Thanks. Seems like it was a simple matter of giving manifest.php write permissions.
That very thing screwed with me before, but I guess I forgot.

This thing is simple, to the point, and requires next to no thought to use. I love it. Grin
AdamAtomic
*BARF*
Level 9

hostess w/ the mostest

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2009, 06:18:15 PM »

Hey guys, just finishing a nice update for Sketchbookr.  It still requires PHP5, but it plays much nicer with non-XML-friendly characters (e.g. dog&dog.gif is a fine filename now), and it supports nested folders and galleries too.  I'm just finishing some formatting and testing and then I'll upload the new package!

I'm gonna have to start putting version numbers on this thing I think  Gentleman

EDIT - Ok, the new version is up:

http://www.adamatomic.com/sketchbookr/

+ XML support for weird filename characters
+ folder-based gallery system
+ misc style fixes etc

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 07:54:39 PM by AdamAtomic » Logged

cup full of magic charisma
Devlin
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2009, 12:34:00 AM »

Will I be able to keep my CSS file or will it require re-modifying?
AdamAtomic
*BARF*
Level 9

hostess w/ the mostest

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2009, 05:38:36 PM »

I did make some changes to the CSS unfortunately - hopefully this will be the last of them.  I will also think about a way to maybe split the CSS up into "colors and fonts" info, and a separate one for actual layouts and float stuff maybe?  It should work fine even without updating the CSS, it just won't look exactly like its intended, some font sizes will be a little off I think.

cup full of magic charisma
postlogic
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2009, 11:16:08 AM »

I did make some changes to the CSS unfortunately - hopefully this will be the last of them.  I will also think about a way to maybe split the CSS up into "colors and fonts" info, and a separate one for actual layouts and float stuff maybe?  It should work fine even without updating the CSS, it just won't look exactly like its intended, some font sizes will be a little off I think.

http://www.bluetrip.org/

No animals were harmed during the making of this post. Except one.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic