Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411602 Posts in 69388 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 11:50:21 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Randomized Pixel Art Compo Voting!
Poll
Question: Whose thing is the niftiest?  (Voting closed: February 28, 2009, 07:01:05 PM)
Ravey - 2 (15.4%)
Clearness - 1 (7.7%)
Fuzz - 1 (7.7%)
Moth - 0 (0%)
Hempuli - 5 (38.5%)
Lucaz - 3 (23.1%)
Sparky - 1 (7.7%)
declan gage - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Randomized Pixel Art Compo Voting!  (Read 2514 times)
Super-Dot
Level 1

hup hup

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2009, 07:01:05 PM »

Sorry I'm late! Let's do this thing. Mock Anger

Compo Link

All the entries are in the link above! Since some people posted several images, assume that they're entering the first image in their post unless otherwise specified. It's not too late to enter, either! If you hop in, poke me in #tigIRC (I'm Super-Dot) to get your name added to the poll ASAP.

The poll will go on for seven days. I omitted astrospoon from the poll because he already won; this is for second place. Durr...?

The prize is your retroactive innate ability to capture the respect and imagination of your peers! Hand Point LeftWizardHand Point Right

Kelsey Higham, student at SJSU
professor dead
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 09:04:28 PM »

ha, astropoon's not in there, but his was so good Durr...?
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 09:23:20 PM »

Goodluck, Lucaz, my babe! Tiger

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Super-Dot
Level 1

hup hup

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 06:02:46 PM »

Hempuli wins with his rhino dragon! Congratulations, Hempuli! You have the magic eye.

Blink Blink

Now someone put that thing into a game!

Fuzz
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 11:00:36 PM »

Hempuli wins with his rhino dragon! Congratulations, Hempuli! You have the magic eye.

Blink Blink

The product of 15 minutes in Game Maker... I quite like the concept, at least. The idea is that you have to get the rhino dragon to his girlfriend, who looks just like him and is hidden in the sea of pixels.
Fuzz
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 12:30:22 AM »

Blink Blink

The product of 15 minutes in Game Maker... I quite like the concept, at least. The idea is that you have to get the rhino dragon to his girlfriend, who looks just like him and is hidden in the sea of pixels.
Just found an unintentional side effect: if you look at the game weirdly it acts like a magic eye thing. It doesn't have a picture or anything, but some parts appear to be floating above the others. Either that, or I'm really tired.
Hempuliā€½
Level 10

Sweet potatoes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 05:18:00 AM »

Blink Blink

Just found an unintentional side effect: if you look at the game weirdly it acts like a magic eye thing. It doesn't have a picture or anything, but some parts appear to be floating above the others. Either that, or I'm really tired.

Oh awesome.

I almost forgot this thing. Thank-you Smiley

Synnah
Level 7

La la la la - oh, what fun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 07:20:59 AM »

looks to me like a woman in the process of doing the splits/stretching, with here arse to the camera, reaching to touch her left foot, AND WITH THE HEAD OF A RHINOCEROS.
Her left leg's a little lumpy. And what's that black pixel?!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 08:06:57 AM by Synnah » Logged

"What's that thing at the end of the large intestine? Because that's exactly what you've done here." - Ray Smuckles, Achewood.

My music. Will compose for free!
medieval
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 07:30:11 AM »

the arse?
Super-Dot
Level 1

hup hup

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 11:44:44 AM »

I went with the tail-and-leg interpretation here. Tongue

increpare
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 12:49:28 PM »

you mean the 'giving birth then sucking it back up' one?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic