Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411660 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 03:00:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall'Dwarf Quest 2' campaign on new crowdfunding platform Gambitious
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 'Dwarf Quest 2' campaign on new crowdfunding platform Gambitious  (Read 646 times)
DylanNagel
Level 0

For glory!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 28, 2013, 11:43:21 PM »

Hi everyone!

I'm Dylan, and I'm working on a game called Dwarf Quest 2. Preproduction is going well, and I'm about to move on to production soon. I funded part 1 myself, but for this sequel, I'd like to make everything a little bigger and better. That's why I am running a crowdfunding campaign on Gambitious.

http://gambitious.com/projects/3126-dwarf-quest-2

This new platform (re)launched just yesterday, and is different from Kickstarter and Indiegogo in that it focuses on games exclusively. And it's open to projects outside of the US, UK and Canada as well!

Rather than ask for your money I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new platform, as well as the campaign page for Dwarf Quest 2. Even though it already launched, maybe you guys can help to make it even better. In return, I'll share as much info about the experience as I can. Hopefully Gambitious proves to be a healthy, viable option next to the established alternatives.

Thank you for your time and interest!

Dylan

DylanNagel
Level 0

For glory!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 02:56:25 AM »

Hello everyone,

The Dwarf Quest blog has been updated with a few posts that might interest you:

A few words about my main source of inspiration: the fantastic board game HeroQuest.

A story about the tribute games I made back in 1992. You can even download the original DOS games and play them!

Reimaging Dwarf Quest for today's gamers.

Also, the campaign is still running, although unfortunately it's not going too well:
https://gambitious.com/projects/3126-dwarf-quest-2

Thanks for your time, enjoy your weekend!

Dylan
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic