Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411660 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 02:14:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallBlood Alloy to Kickstarter! - A 2d, scifi uban Metroidvania
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Blood Alloy to Kickstarter! - A 2d, scifi uban Metroidvania  (Read 781 times)
DarkSiegmeyer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 10, 2013, 04:21:09 PM »

Thanks for being awesome TIGsourcers!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/63518568/blood-alloy

Any help in the campaign or even just spreading the word is ENORMOUSLY appreciated!

Here's the formal press release that I'm sending out:

I’m a former Harmonix dev, and now I’m making Blood Alloy.

Blood Alloy is a 2D,  sci-fi urban Metroidvania that stars a young female amnesiac who regains consciousness in a lab and discovers that she’s been forcibly converted into a cyborg - and that just about everything and everyone she encounters wants to kill her.

Here’s our announcement trailer!

More information about the game can be found at the following link:
www.bloodalloy.com

Blood Alloy’s combat is defined by the application of Dark Soul’s stamina-based combat mechanics to gunplay.  Discharging your weapon, blocking attacks with your hardlight shield, dodging, and using special abilities all consume your ever-replenishing cybernetic energy reserves.  It is up to you whether you want to play aggressively, evasively, or defensively. 

You’ll embark on a story-based adventure that will culminate in one of at least three endings, each of them equally valid and "canon," based on several decisions you make over the course of your adventure.

The Blood Alloy team comprises myself, one other former Harmonix developer, and a ragtag team of passionate devs strewn across the world - all united by a common love of mechs and Syd Mead’s dystopian settings.

The game is currently in development for Windows, Mac, and Android, but we are aggressively investigating both console and handheld releases.

There is NO EMBARGO on this announcement.

I’m available by phone, text, G-chat, Skype, or email if you’d like to talk about the game or learn more about me and my team.  I’m based in Boston, MA, and if you’re around I’d be more than pleased to meet up in person.

My personal Twitter handle: @FraynkWash
The company’s official Twitter handle: @SuppressFGames

Also feel free to check out our presskit:

www.bloodalloy.com/presskit

Thanks!

-Frank Washburn
Founder
Suppressive Fire Games, LLC
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic