Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 05, 2024, 04:15:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkSeeking Longer Term Artist for Various Projects (Resolved)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Seeking Longer Term Artist for Various Projects (Resolved)  (Read 696 times)
Carefree games
« on: August 07, 2013, 01:39:56 PM »

This position no longer needs to be filled. If a moderator would like to delete this thread, go for it.

---

I used to do all of the artwork for my own games, but I just can't keep up with my imagination. I end up getting bogged down by artwork, where I don't seem to have much problem with programming. The goal here is to make creative, quality games.

I'd like to find somebody who will team up with me on my various game projects. Somebody I can rely upon. Somebody who really enjoys artwork and has creative vision. Somebody who is good at it and versatile too. I'll pay and program. I'll find music too. Design would be subject to my final say, however input would be totally welcome.

So that's my idea... We could discuss it right here or you could email me at nonsuchgames---at---eml.cc. I'm not interested in signing any contracts.

If there's one thing all of my games have in common it's that none of them are based in reality, which means no war games, sport games, and so on. The genre I'm most often playing with is platformers, however I also have many ideas for RPGs. Puzzles, shooters, and others are by no means out of the question though.

My vision for the future is a bit grandoise... None of the games I really, true want to make are anywhere within my means right now. My thinking is that with the help of this collaboration I'll come closer to that dream.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 04:07:12 PM by Nonsuch » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic