Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411660 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 02:42:33 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[iOS] Puzzle Dungeon - A block pushing puzzle game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [iOS] Puzzle Dungeon - A block pushing puzzle game  (Read 611 times)
lanerobertlane
Level 0

Tamworth based Indie Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« on: October 01, 2013, 06:18:16 AM »

Hey guys, I've finally got something to announce and be proud of. I've got a game waiting for review for the App Store.

Puzzle Dungeon is a block pushing puzzle game, designed to be challenging and competitive. The idea is to complete the puzzles in as few steps as possible. With Game Center integration you can compete with others to add to the challenge.

The Games aesthetic is designed to invoke nostalgia while bringing it up to date with a modern iOS style.
If it passes review it will be out on the app store on 10/10

In the mean time you can take a look at the website and trailer: ralabaloza.co.uk

I'd appreciate any feedback, both good and bad as this is my first iOS game.

10 PRINT "Witty Signature"
20 GOTO 10
RUN
lanerobertlane
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 02:51:13 PM »

just a quick update. The game has passed review and will be available from the app store on Thursday. I'll edit this post with a link then, In the meantime all the details can be found at Ralabaloza.co.uk

EDIT:
The game is out now: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/puzzle-dungeon/id704646884?mt=8

Thanks to the whole community here. I lurk a lot and you guys and gals helped when I was stuck with something, or needed motivation.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 03:13:49 AM by lanerobertlane » Logged

20 GOTO 10
RUN
lanerobertlane
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 02:56:16 PM »

Puzzle Dungeon Post Mortem http://ralabaloza.blogspot.com/2013/10/puzzle-dungeon-post-mortem-week-since.html?spref=tw

20 GOTO 10
RUN
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic