Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411670 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 12:14:59 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallRequiem Z - We All Fall Down
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Requiem Z - We All Fall Down  (Read 467 times)
stevej
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 07, 2013, 09:28:23 PM »

Well, I'm brand new here so I really want to show off something Smiley

Requiem Z is my latest thing that I've just finished. It's out soon on a few platforms. The screens below are from iPad captures.

Requiem Z is a zombie-apocalypse-themed, turn-based, strategy game. You play the role of Zachary, a survivor who has emerged from a bomb-shelter a few months into the disaster, who must now try and survive in a zombie-dominated environment.

The game plays out a little like a really big boardgame where you – as the player – must guide Zachary around the map, manuvering for advantage in combat and seeking out supplies in abandoned houses. The whole thing is quite slow and methodical, and I really like that. The player’s goal is simply to survive as long as they can, accumulating the highest score possible.

It's all procedural too, so different world each time, etc.

Development time was about 3 months part-time, and a cost of $300 (not including my time). Built with Unity using almost entirely Asset Store models.

Always happy to hear thoughts and opinions from fellow developers.

Oh! You can watch some gameplay footage too. I can't figure out if I can embed this, so a link will do.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 09:40:06 PM by stevej » Logged

stevej
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 03:45:10 PM »

Just a quick update - Requiem Z is now available on the App Store, Windows Store, and Windows Phone... "store".

If you do happen to play it, please send some feedback my way.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic