Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411670 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 03:09:41 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSieged From Under, yet another dungeon management game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sieged From Under, yet another dungeon management game  (Read 8351 times)
Galghorn
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2013, 06:45:54 AM »

Hi TIGSourcers !

First, sorry if my english isn't top-notch, i'm French so it's not my maternal language Smiley

I would like to introduce you with Sieged from Under, our first game as independant developers.

Here is the short story about the game (copy-pasted from the website, because like every good programmers i'm a lazy person  Grin)

Sieged from Under is a dungeon management game (inspired from titles like Dungeon Keeper or Evil Genius) set in the subterranean depths of a fantasy world ruled by great magic powers and other holy stuffs.
Your role, as the great master of the fierce Underworld, is to build an underground empire capable to resist the continuous assault of avid adventurers and wide open the Hell gates to unleash your wrath on earth!

We are making a weekly-updated diary of the game developement, if you are interested to follow us the website url is : http://sfu.wild-gecko-studio.com

If you have any question or remark, i'll be happy to answer it Smiley

Nicolas "Galghorn" Deseny
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic