Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411592 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 08:56:44 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallMindHunter: When Mind is enough
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MindHunter: When Mind is enough  (Read 2195 times)
amidos2006
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: April 11, 2009, 01:39:35 PM »

Hi all,
I am new in here Smiley
My name is Ahmed Abdel Samea an indie game developper from Egypt
I am a computer Engineer student at faculty of Engineering Cairo University
I always dreamt about gaming and new gameplays so I made a game called MindHunter

Description:
In this game you play with an Alien whose spaceship was hit and crashed in a planet
The Alien found that the planet inhabitants are not friendly so he wanted quickly to collect parts of spaceship to repair it quickly and leave the planet as fast as possible.
So the Alien will use his control abilities to turn some of the enemies to his side in order to help him to get to the toolbox in each level and due to the Alien controlled lots of enemies so his powers become more powerful and use more abilities

Links:
YoYoGames
Amidos Games Blog

Hope the game idea and gameplay are good and could you plz leave a comment about it Smiley

ScreenShots:

« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 03:29:09 AM by amidos2006 » Logged

Mipe
Level 10

Migrating to imagination.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 02:44:11 AM »

*cough* Fix the links.
amidos2006
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 03:31:25 AM »

I have fixed the link thanks Smiley

Saker
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 02:26:53 AM »

it's nice to find another Arab game developer around here , i can't download the game right now , but i like the graphics ,did you make it yourself ?
anyway , maybe you should hang out with us at the arabic game developing communities , here's my fav :- AGDN   
well done man .
jeb
Level 5

Bling bling

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 02:34:26 AM »

here's my fav :- AGDN   

Sorry for hi-jacking the topic... but that's one awesome link! I would love to find more non-english game development communities to get inspiration. Now I only have to figure out how to navigate those forums.... Smiley

Saker
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 02:42:25 AM »

Sorry for hi-jacking the topic... but that's one awesome link! I would love to find more non-english game development communities to get inspiration. Now I only have to figure out how to navigate those forums.... Smiley
well , you can say we are still a baby forum , discussing the technical stuff most of the time , if you wanna get inspiration , here you are : MaxForums there are some good artists there , some of them have worked on titles like prince of persia and assasin's creed
amidos2006
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 09:08:33 AM »

Wow I though i am the only arab person who love indie games and gaming Smiley

I saw the link but i dont like reading lots in arabic espicially in technical issues

Hope you can see my game Smiley

I made everything in game except music and soundeffects Smiley

and I am participating with it in 2BeeGames Competition Smiley

Saker
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 09:30:18 AM »

Wow I though i am the only arab person who love indie games and gaming Smiley
lol ...that's funny , you though that only one person from about 422 millions is interested in game development ?
you're disrespecting the abilities of Arabs ,sir  Undecided
I saw the link but i dont like reading lots in arabic espicially in technical issues
oh, it's sad to find more and more arabs who don't use their mother tongue   Tired  , anyway , that's something i felt i had to say . Big Laff

Hope you can see my game Smiley

I made everything in game except music and soundeffects Smiley

and I am participating with it in 2BeeGames Competition Smiley
good luck , i'm looking forward to knowing you more .  Coffee

and sorry for being so tough , i can't do anything with your game right now , since i'm so busy with "thanawya ama " ,you know what i mean , right ?
amidos2006
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 10:38:24 AM »

I know ofcourse thanwaya 3ama Smiley I was in it someday Smiley not to long Smiley
I am now computer engineer student at faculty of engineering cairo university Smiley

God be with u in thanwaya 3ama isa Smiley

Note:About arabic i dont like this as a subject + I was so bad in it Sad
till now its diffcult for me to use it in writing when I wrote arabic i wrote 3amya Smiley not conservative about the way to write it Smiley

Hope I can more about all arab game developper as I love indie gaming since i was in 2nd Preparatory year Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic